malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
I reckon the playing group might fire up for a change.
Especially the ones that Ross has been loyal too, and have been given leave passes.
Freo by 30, then Hinckley joins the departed.
If the Bulldogs beat Adelaide earlier in the day, Power are out even if they win. That result will be almost done as our game starts. Reckon Hinkley is a goner anyway..

Oh no you didn't...

pakistani.jpg

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Selection & positions could be interesting this week......I hope!
A real chance for the remaining coaches to go FU Ross, this is the way it should have been done.
“Cerra get in the middle, Colyer go onto Langdons wing & audition for next year, Langdon go be small forward & kick out of bounds down there so it doesn’t hurt us as much, Switta, go down back & take a small forward, Sturt run around between centre & deep forward & get a heap of the ball in front of your family & friends, North let’s see if you’ve got anything to offer.”
You get the idea.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Greetings!

Here, our preview for the game:

aussieviking

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2008
Esperance
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
swan districts
If the Bulldogs beat Adelaide earlier in the day, Power are out even if they win. That result will be almost done as our game starts. Reckon Hinkley is a goner anyway..

I hope so as I really like Hinkley and think he would be great as coach of Freo

summerthebat

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2007
Teenage Mountain
AFL Club
Fremantle
Vapid team inclusions. Probably the first game I can recall that I'm totally indifferent to.

I actually thought this upheaval would have been strategised to at least bring some hope into 2020 for the members. But it's just the same proven inadequate depth. Also the club has gone completely dark on it's communication/outreach to the members.

No content video since Tuesday night, no player or front/back-office interviews, no training vision. I strangely now have less confidence that these sackings were in the interest of the members & fans and that the club is in more of a survival mode mentality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hugh DIXON WAFL stats

Stat2019 WAFL (Peel Thunder)2018 WAFL (Peel Thunder)
Total games139
Total goals610
Total behinds63
Total times in best players list02
Average kicks5.95.4
Average handballs4.93.9
Average disposals10.99.3
Average marks3.42.8
Average tackles2.52.7
Average hitouts3.90.1
Average inside 50s1.41.7
Average rebound 50s1.10.0