Prediction Round 23: Changes Vs St. Kilda + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really strong on this game being in WA.

For many reasons....

1) revenue for st kilda
2) we’re owed a game
3) making our players quarantine for two weeks at the end of the season for what could likely be a dead rubber is just cruel

If having a crowd was important to the AFL for the Carlton game, I don’t see why this should be any different. That ‘away’ game against Carlton has potentially/likely cost us a finals appearance and advantaged others. Time to pay the piper.
If we're owed a game then shift it to next year I reckon. We'll be lucky to make the right this year and won't go deep into September if we do.

Next year though is another story - I can envisage an extra home game win late in the season possibly bumping us up the ladder when we have a better chance of making finals.

South East Melbourne sex worker has tested positive for Covid. Now a guessing game as to which St Kilda players were her clients... They might not have enough players left to field a team on Sunday.
Do you know the address in South East Melbourne she was working from?

Asking for a friend.

Do you know the address in South East Melbourne she was working from?

Asking for a friend.
Hasn't been disclosed yet but she said she had a lot of Billings that night. So if your friend spent time at Jack's house they might want to get tested. And also for Covid.

How's everyone feeling a couple of days after the Derby?

I for one am stoked but I wonder how we'll all be if we win this weekend and miss out on finals. I reckon there will be some healthy frustration on this board at dropping 2 games against Carlton.

Or somehow we win and actually play finals too, I'm calling it the Eddie Betts factor.
I will forgive Carlton for being a bunch of flogs if they can knock off GWS this week.

Yes, for Peel. Frederick is going to take that need. Sturt if he’s fit. Actually where would Billings fit? Ordinary player who isn’t overly fast and loves a cheap goal
That's some purple coloured glasses, we arent going that well. Billings gets into any side in the comp in a HF or wing role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's some purple coloured glasses, we arent going that well. Billings gets into any side in the comp in a HF or wing role.
Then that’s Fredrick, Henry, Walker (in time). Just don’t see the appeal of Billing. Isn’t a strong player. Acres is about as good as he is. Billings has been quite poor for St Kilda, as a pick before Bontempelli.

Then that’s Fredrick, Henry, Walker (in time). Just don’t see the appeal of Billing. Isn’t a strong player. Acres is about as good as he is. Billings has been quite poor for St Kilda, as a pick before Bontempelli.
Billings is very comfortably better than Acres.

Billings is very comfortably better than Acres.
Haha this.

Billings makes Acres look silly. If hes not broken I'd be keen to see him in purple.

On Acres, does anyone know what the go is there? Hasn't been named for three weeks and didn't see his name at Peel? Also when he contracted to?

Haha this.

Billings makes Acres look silly. If hes not broken I'd be keen to see him in purple.

On Acres, does anyone know what the go is there? Hasn't been named for three weeks and didn't see his name at Peel? Also when he contracted to?
Peel had a bye, none of our players have been allowed to play at Peel while quarantining except Conca for obvious reasons

Acres should play Peel this week unless he is emergency

Do we have anyone that can come in for Henry? He desperately needs a spell IMO but its hard to gauge without the Peel games

In: Brayshaw, Hughes, ??
Out: Blakely/Bewley, Watson, Henry
Don’t think they’ll do that the last season game. Probably Brayshaw for Blakely. Watson shouldn’t be dropped. Been pretty solid actually. Maybe Bewley for Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back