Opinion Round 23 Changes vs. Western Bulldogs (PAV'S LAST GAME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Here it is. Not only the last game of what has been an absolutely TERRIBLE season, but also the last game of the greatest Docker ever in Matthew Pavlich.

For the love of god, please let this team put EVERYTHING into this.

In: Pavlich, Sandilands, de Boer, Morabito (if Tabs is injured)
Out: Clarke, Sutcliffe, Ballantyne, Taberner (injury)

FF: Yarran, Apeness, Griffin
HF: Langdon, Pavlich, Walters
C: Hill, Weller, D Pearce
HB: Sheridan, Collins, Mundy
FB: Spurr, Silvagni, Ibbotson
R: Sandilands, Neale, Blakely
I/C: Tucker, Mayne, Morabito, de Boer

Maybe we'll see a similar game to the St Kilda one where we let them throw a party for their retirees.... Come on bulldogs, let us have this one for Pav!

In: Pav, Sandi
Out: Tabs (inj), Griffin

Dawson? Still under suspension.

Why not remind pav in his last match , how far he had bring our footsoldiers to nearly a flag.

Gu, c.pearce , d.boer ,suban should all play. Peel already qualified for final . No need to think about peel last game now.

In: Pavlich, Sandilands, de Boer, Morabito (if Tabs is injured), D Pearce
Out: Clarke, Sutcliffe, Ballantyne, Taberner (injury), Balic

C: Hill, Weller, Balic

fixed

SNOS and Collins have both been playing great, so neither will come out. Plus the Doggies don't have a super tall forward line anyway.
Collins had 6 kicked on him in 2 1/2 quarters last week, great is a bit of a stetch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collins had 6 kicked on him in 2 1/2 quarters last week, great is a bit of a stetch
Definitely rather have Collins play over Dawson. Collins is a rookie and has showed a lot more than Dawson ever did. Yeah, he'll get beaten over his career, but everyone has bad games.

It's all learning, trial and error for him. Who cares. I think he's still been great for us even this last month. He's a 10 gamer who has been stuck having to play with Sutcliffe down back. What do you want from him?

Yeah I didn't need a detailed analysis or your opinion. I just gave mine and he has been poo, but he's no orphan there.

He's had to play on the elite forwards in the absence of Dawson and to a lesser extent Johnson.

Walker, Kennedy, Franklin, Lynch. He's done well considering.

Seriously, no fullback is going to stop those goals with the amount of supply coming in to the forwards. Get Real.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion.
I think he's been outmuscled. He has no quick step so gets done on the lead. Often caught out of position. And with his lack of speed if the ball hits the ground he is often beat at ground level.
My best hope for him is to become an intercept mark type player. If he's expected to play one on one we can expect him to lose often.
He has honestly been beyond poor for the last month. Not sure why we're arguing this fact.

Here it is. Not only the last game of what has been an absolutely TERRIBLE season, but also the last game of the greatest Docker ever in Matthew Pavlich.

For the love of god, please let this team put EVERYTHING into this.

In: Pavlich, Sandilands, de Boer, Morabito (if Tabs is injured)
Out: Clarke, Sutcliffe, Ballantyne, Taberner (injury)

C: Hill, Weller, D Pearce
drop mayne and bring in dawson. We need 3 talls down back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back