Opinion Round 23 Changes vs. Western Bulldogs (PAV'S LAST GAME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suban, freo really needed him for Pav farewell. ( Out sheriden)

Freo Peel players vs claremont
Blakely in deboer out
Tucker in gu out
Tab (yuk) in mora out
Langdon in c.pearce out
Balic in
Collins in

Out for pav farewell

Last edited:

The end of a horrible season. My group is going to make a day of it, hit Perth at 12 pm have lunch and some decent beers without shoulder to shoulder people. Kinda looking forward to it in a sad way.

I want us to be competitive in this match. At the moment we don't have the gut runners to go with any other team and especially a super quick running team like WB. So in comes Mzungu, DeBoer and possibly Suban (I would prefer C Pearce). You have got to be kidding me if you don't think the backline needs some help so in comes Dawson.

Who goes out, as I said above for this one game the kids mainly go out due to not being able to go the whole game and they have had plenty of development. Ross liked Tuckers game and has played Weller all year so they are the only ones I would term safe for this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pav farewell game ,dropping mundy wow gutsy .

Out - Tabs (Injured), Clarke, Griff, Mayne, Sutcliffe
In - Sandi, Crozier, Mora, DeBoer, Mzungu
Not really like for like changes but team doesnt look to bad in terms of balance.
DEFENDERS - Crozier, Mora, Spurr, Ibbo, Collins, Silvagni
MIDS - Langdon, Blakely, Weller, Mundy, Hill, D.Pearce, Sheridan, Tucker, Deboer, Mzungu
FORWARDS - Pav, Ape(ruck), Yarran, Ballas, Walters
RUCK - Sandi

In: 2013 GF Team. So: Mzungu, De Boer, Suban, Pavlich, Sandi (if fit)

Out: Taberner (if injured), Tucker, Sheridan, Griffin

Think Ross mentioned being sentimental and more of the experienced players will come in etc.

I think tucker was mentioned in Ross' presser in glowing terms.

Out griffin for sandi
Out tabs Injured for Pav
OutSutcliffe out for Gu
Out Langdon(he's leaving anyway) out for Suban
Out D.Pearce out De Beor

Pavs last game couldn't come quick enough for me. He shouldn't be playing in our current poopy squad, hes too suave for that.

Good luck to him as a special commentator at ch 7. He'll be the only one with at least half a brain.

Maybe we'll see a similar game to the St Kilda one where we let them throw a party for their retirees.... Come on bulldogs, let us have this one for Pav!

In: Pav, Sandi
Out: Tabs (inj), Griffin

You do realize, don't you, that we need Footscray to win to push the slime to seventh for an away final ?
Footscray must win .... and Adelaide.

You do realize, don't you, that we need Footscray to win to push the slime to seventh for an away final ?
Footscray must win .... and Adelaide.
I dont see any chance of a freo win but a total fall out from bulldog players ( injuries) could provide that little bit of chances.

I dont see any chance of a freo win but a total fall out from bulldog players ( injuries) could provide that little bit of chances.

Hope not. We need Footscray to meet slimes at Etihad in elim final and flog them.
Out in one....
We will just have to settle for Pav's 700th goal. I'll be content with that.

Hope not. We need Footscray to meet slimes at Etihad in elim final and flog them.
Out in one....
We will just have to settle for Pav's 700th goal. I'll be content with that.

Footscray changed their name to Western Bulldogs in October 1996. That's just a few weeks shy of being 20 years ago.

Suban, freo really needed him for Pav farewell. ( Out sheriden)

Freo Peel players vs claremont
Blakely in deboer out
Tucker in gu out
Tab (yuk) in mora out
Langdon in c.pearce out
Balic in
Collins in

Out for pav farewell
Peel need suban this week. Too bad so sad pav, you will have to catch up and be sentimental after the game ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back