Unofficial Preview Round 23 Dees v Maggies. Bucks and the Grapes of Wrath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for Kayle Kirby this week for the filth. He's from my neck of the woods and is an absolute dynamo. Currently leading the VFL goal kicking in his first year on the list. He's a smallish forward who is very stocky and powerful. Fantastic to watch. I hope he plays and does well, in a losing side :)

On form, Melbourne should win. But with the Dees' undeniable talent for losing games they are expected to win, this presents a real problem.

So you are still a chance for an eleventh straight Mad Monday in August. That is a lot of pressure. And we all know how the Dees have historically dealt with pressure. I am worried for you guys. I really want to see how you go in finals. If the final is at the G, who knows, you guys might pack out the members to half full?

Good luck.

On form, Melbourne should win. But with the Dees' undeniable talent for losing games they are expected to win, this presents a real problem.

So you are still a chance for an eleventh straight Mad Monday in August. That is a lot of pressure. And we all know how the Dees have historically dealt with pressure. I am worried for you guys. I really want to see how you go in finals. If the final is at the G, who knows, you guys might pack out the members to half full?

Good luck.
Knowing us, we'll * up our August Mad Monday streak by winning.

Win & then rock up to mad monday anyway. Why not? Got a week off anyway.
The entire team gets on the piss, all receive club suspensions and have to forfeit our first final due to having nobody available. That would be such a Melbourne thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back