Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Nice one Seymour!

Landed on 52,600 total for 21st overall. Certainly my best ever. Misplayed the post season bye I reckon. Will likely never be as high again!

Won both GFs, one in a canter. I'm being humble and polite in one, and in the other I'm razzing the lot of them and congratulating the runner up for getting within 200 points of The Velour Fog!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd_Magic

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
**** mate you gave me a major aneurysm, well done Bud for a great year. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Cheers mate.

I didn't log back on to the net after deciding not to take Rockys 3 quarter time VC score till near the end of the Freo vs Dogs game.

I was that stressed out due to SC. LOL! :p

Still in shock that I won all 4 of my leagues and am $650.00 richer with winning my 2 cashies ($450 in one and $250 in the other)

Just bought a bottle of Johhny Walker and getting hammered now listening to this. :D:thumbsu:

Last edited:

MagpieKat

Team Captain
Aug 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Finished the season with a bang, got 2557, highest score ever. Also finished under 15k overall with 14266. Not too shabby for my first SC season considering l only knew of a third of all the afl players back in March!

Lots of lessons learnt to take into next year trades wise, SC studs and Players that will never grace my team again!

Congrats to Seymour and everyone else who won leagues and got PB's. Thanks all for your advice, tips etc along the way, it was invaluable and l hope l may feel more worthy, for want of a better word, to impart some advice of my own next year. Cheers!

Deliverance

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What's the prize for winning BF div 14?
$1k? $2k?

Great year from all. We'll done Seymour Skinner and Toxic.

Thanks for the laughs from all you drunken campaigners. So many funny carnts on here.
Gingys meltdown was epic.

Back in Aus next year, so I'll be able to watch foity, play SC seriously and be on the forum a bit more hopefully.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Kadog

Brownlow Kentallist
Feb 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool Detroit Lions
2585. Saved the best for last. Finished rank of 11,745.

It was a tough year with a slow start out the blocks, and I never recovered. Killed with injuries, poor trades & poor performing spec picks. Had a lot of bad luck so I'm glad it's come to an end.

Congrats to Seymour Skinner for his 7th overall finish. A fantastic effort bud. toxic 155th a great effort also bud. To all of you who finished high up and had season bests, well done.

Special thanks to those running comps and to Keg on legs for organizing the freeze MND charity round.

Big props to ALL you campaigners with your daily banter and advice. Thats why this is the #1 forum in BF. Till next year, take care and adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom