Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team
You've missed the party. Still mad monday tonight though :D

How did you go?
Finished around 1500th or so. Too many shittruck injuries early on farked me. Stef Martin over Gawn probably the massive killer. I went on like a 6 week cruise before the start of the season so the time I spent on planning this year was SFA. Next year will be more prepared.

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
The mediocrity continued to the very end.
Scored 2476, including not logging on/caring enough to take Danger's VC score.
Finished 1747 overall. Still my highest ever finish, but could've been better with some errors/laziness costing me.
Great year everyone. Congrats to all those BF peeps finishing high in the overall rankings. Seymour Skinner , toxic , enobrien , and all the others I'm forgetting. BF's best year perhaps?

You'll find me enjoying the comedy in the Draft, Trading and Free Agency thread for the next few weeks. Some real reptiles over there. Should be fun.
Update from last week...Jarrod Witts to return a 1st rd pick, and Hawthorn to pay Vickery a higher salary simply because Richmond will ask them politely to in order to secure themselves higher FA compensation...Comedy Gold I tells ya
Thanks mate although I think leng jai Faz 2000 The Lemon Keg on legs deserve a mention too

Solid contributers and great finishes

image.jpeg

s**t truck of a year. Ended up ranked 12562 after 1639 and 435 in 2014 and 2015. No league wins and only good thing was being part of the #1 overall league. Other than the banter on here of course. Will be back next year.

**** my opponent had Riewoldt and beat me by 21 points

To be fair Riewoldt was magnificent.

Was a vintage performance that will be on the memory of Saints fans for a life time.

That moment when Sir Nick Riewoldt brings you back from the point of no return to give you the Grand Final win, and $1000.

image.jpeg

Here2tellyouwhy Frigate still drunk. It's been one hell of a bender. Woot woot. Next stop: Perth (if they let me on the flight)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
That moment when Sir Nick Riewoldt brings you back from the point of no return to give you the Grand Final win, and $1000.

View attachment 282790

Here2tellyouwhy Frigate still drunk. It's been one hell of a bender. Woot woot. Next stop: Perth (if they let me on the flight)
Good form. Carls Crew would be spewing after leading all year.

big bootaaaaah

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2011
Doghouse
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Can gagf

View attachment 282790

Going down to a team that fielded a mid rookie would sting also the poor sod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back