Round 23 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Had Thompson and Gaff for 2/226.
I had to trade Sloane out and was going to trade out Thompson for Zaha and Sloane for Neale then heard Neale may have a shoulder and I also have Franklin who may be a concern as he trained away from the main team. So I brought in Montagna for Franklin and Zaha for Sloane. Now wait for Neale and Franklin to play for 150 each.

My fist unique doesn't play till the Sydney vs Tigers game with 6/10 not playing till tomorrow but I'm not liking the looks of our matchups. Starting to think my first grand final is about to go as well as Freo's did.

Done OK with some although no real standouts. Heard that Franklin may have been a late out and he had that shortened game against the Roos and was not meant to be training with the main group. So I traded him for Montagna. Now at half time he is 81, I still could have traded for Montagna into the midfield as I needed to get rid of Sloane.

Would love to see your team. Ours must be very similar.

1227/11

10 tonnes and a 95!

Haha sounds like it. Here you go mate

Untitled.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great minds think alike :thumbsu:

Wish there was 1 more week. I'd go Hunter, Cripps > Treloar, Bont and finish up on my exact ideal team.
yeah I wish we could make 2 more trades after this week if not just for the sake of it. Would love to get rid of Goldy and Hunter.

1347/12. 95 the lowest from gawn. Hopefully rocky can bring it home tomorrow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back