Round 23 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost every Grand Final, but couldn't be happier!!
What a game from West Coast!

Thanks for the year all, it was complete s**t.

Couldnt you pricks win by a few goals more, leaving us to play Sydney ffs.

My first year in bf had its ups and downs but I've enjoyed my stay and the s**t talk and tactics but the highlight for me would have to be the puppies. All those beautiful puppies!

Hopefully I come back from this garbage season and learned a few lessons along the way.

Looking forward to more banter and randomness next year. I have nfi what my score is this week and neither do I care.

2306. Mediocre, but was at least saved by some great individual performances.
Hopeful of not sliding in overall rankings, will see.
Well done to all who won GFs, especially cashies (pincrusher and werewolf in tragics 2, good GF tussle, werewolf massive effort with the outs to stay in it :thumbsu:)
Good stuff to ReturnoftheTITY on just pipping The_Steadier by a lone point in div 12, doesn't get any closer than that.
Good stuff to all, top advice and banter from the regulars, and see you next year maybe.

Went down in my GF by 50. Even slightly above mediocre games from Heeney (blonde haired dud), Rocky (fat useless s**t) and Hibberd (flog central) and I could've won. Back to the drawing board for next season.

Bad luck, mate. There were some disgraceful sheet soilers this week of all weeks :(

Could not be bothered checking my score for this round.

At long last that s**t sandwich of a SC season is over and done with. But like all addictions I will be back next year.

A big thank you to all the regulars on this board. It is truly the best and funniest board on BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Rank 2210.

campaigner of a season

Felt like every week was a constant battle to get 22 warm bodies.

Extra special farq u to the selfish Bald campaigner for deciding he couldn't be bothered to finish off the season for the Gold Coast.

Lost my cashie by 158, went the hail mary on Fyfe as C over taking Danger as i was goneski after Buddy went nuts. Even if I did take Danger & a couple of other moves best I could've done was lose by about 50.

What ya gunna do?

Final rank 3410.

It's been hilarious talking s**t with you guys. Hope you all have a great off season & best of luck in your daily lives.

05e378ccbed9222904db04f6b7888c9d.jpg

See ya next year champagners!

Also here come the puppies.................

giphy.gif

2,374 points for the week... Good enough for 1 GF win & a couple of useless minor premierships (including BigFooty Div 5, where that score would have won the main GF).

Up to a rank of 1,392 overall... Finished up ranked about 2,500 last season, so very happy to basically chop that in half... Aim is to continue that trajectory and finish top 1,000 next season!

Thanks to everyone for their opinions, banter & general entertainment value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back