Round 23 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't lose any GF's if you don't make any

*Points to head*

I learned this also. Putting the knowledge to work for me by not joining any leagues next year. Hello unbeaten season.

2316 for this round for an overall drop 19 places to 2654. Best finish so far, could've been so much worse.

Cheers campaigners.

Ah well PB for me this year.
Finished 2035 and 7 flags, thanks for everyones advice and its time for me to go and get a life again.
I'm going to miss all this, see you all again next year
Thanks for all your hard work tweeting your arse off mate.

We should call you Tweety bird :D

From that campaigner Keg on legs ...

Can someone pls pass on my thanks to everyone on the SC board for a great year.
Tell them I had a ball and can't wait to catch them again next year.

Tell them I miss them already

Tell them to #prayforkegs

Tell them Bubba has been most welcoming and we've set the date for the big day.

:)

I refuse to acknowledge that this season existed,

Cheers for being my rock solid drinking buds all year ya bunch of drunktards...

Congrats to JM for taking out the inaugural Bev Hills trophy, unlucky H2 you
put up a mighty Eagles worthy performance...

I'll be here all summer so drop in and have a Beer with me anytime, dont be a stranger campaigners...:thumbsu:

2327 - enough to win the 2 grand finals I was in, one of them by just 12 points.

With plenty of spudly scorers on field ( Dalhaus, Hibberd, Gawn, Heeney, Laird, JJK) I was saved by Buddy's massive 183, and by Nyhuis getting dropped so I was able to loophole Witherden with Shaw.

Ended up ranked 18857. Plenty of lessons learned to improve for next year.

Thanks to everyone here who offered advice and help throughout the season!

Cheers

Ended up 14750th or so
3 premos on bench + a donut in the last round dropped me 5000 spots in 1 round
Thinking of some of the trades I wasted during the year!

Next year Young guns, no old flogs who are past it
Bye focus, save trades for last few weeks

Thanks for the advice and laughs everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me what happened to Roberton? Did he have a different role or was he just crap?
Richmond forward pressure. no cheapies across half back.

I should've forsaw it. Stupidly had SP Witherdens 104 sitting on my bench.

well done dude. 128 is a great result.
Cheers, after seeing the lack of rookies with good job security and/or scoring potential, i went with a midprice madness starting team, that stood me in good stead.
I took a gamble that even though midpricers generate less profit than rookies... rookies who don't play and/or score badly make even less money!
Of course i still picked rookies too, but only the no brainer ones.

Ah well PB for me this year.
Finished 2035 and 7 flags, thanks for everyones advice and its time for me to go and get a life again.
I'm going to miss all this, see you all again next year
Spanks for the tweets :hatchedchick:Mr Twitter.

Too fast for me on the tweets campaigner:D.

Cheers, after seeing the lack of rookies with good job security and/or scoring potential, i went with a midprice madness starting team, that stood me in good stead.
I took a gamble that even though midpricers generate less profit than rookies... rookies who don't play and/or score badly make even less money!
Of course i still picked rookies too, but only the no brainer ones.
yeah I did pretty well out of midpricers too. Where I came unstuck was some of my premo selections.

Never got Titchel and Zerret. Cut Beams and Fyfe just before they hit late season form. And payed top dollar on shemales Sloane and Ablett.

Haven't had the chance to read through the last few pages of this thread, but thanks to everyone on here for the year. I'm sure we've all felt like putting our fists through the screen from time to time, but it's been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed the insights and the banter from what is a great forum.

Poor final week from me. Dropped 78 spots to finish 198th, but won the tragics 2 league thanks only to two donuts from Werewolf and even then he got within 35.

Scored 2157, lost three GF's (now I know how Ross Lyon feels) and dropped 98 places to 206. Oh well :(

Although somewhat disappointing, that's still my best overall finish by far. And Tragics 2 was profitable!

Haven't had the chance to read through the last few pages of this thread, but thanks to everyone on here for the year. I'm sure we've all felt like putting our fists through the screen from time to time, but it's been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed the insights and the banter from what is a great forum.
Amen. Once again a year of great banter, memes, gifs and meltdowns. Thanks all :D

Poor final week from me. Dropped 78 spots to finish 198th, but won the tragics 2 league thanks only to two donuts from Werewolf and even then he got within 35.
I selected my midfield perfectly (benched the Bont) - the only way I could've won was with Ryan on field instead of Hibberd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back