Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
The finish line is just around the corner after another long season. Back to a life of no SC for the next 5 months after next weekend!! Already thinking about the premiums I'm going to start with next year.

Fun fact 1: Despite all of us whinging about SC, the scores this year are much higher than last year. After round 22 last year I was on 48734 points and ranked 120th. This year I'm on 49290 and ranked 2009. The person ranked 120th is on 50175, 1441 points more than I was last year. Two rolled gold premium rucks probably account for a lot of that compared to last year where Nank was a popular R2 and Gawn was injured for half the year.

Fun fact 2: Titch needs 26 disposals this weekend to break the record for most in a regular season, which was set last year by...... Titch. 38 touches would see him top 800 for the season.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Fun fact 3: SC sux

giphy.gif

leng jai

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
This fault forum just gave me a notification that I am auto following this thread since I had the round 22 one followed. Since when did this become a thing? Exactly the round after I no longer care because some faultbot already destroyed me in the prelim last week? Gimpiest forum in the history of forums.

Spacedog

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Who do people like for next year? Dunkley is close to a lock as a forward for me as long as his price is okay. Docherty and Zac Williams should be locked into every teams backline. I also don't mind Blakely and Whitfield who should be Def/mids. Surely Bont/Danger/Dusty should become Mid/fwds? All three have spent a lot of time down there? Brad Crouch should be at a nice discount but that campaigner has burnt me so many times.

My locks atm would be:
- Docherty
- Williams
- Grundy
- Gawn
- Titchell
- Macrae
- Kelly
- 300k toby greene

Mar 21, 2006
On Deadly Ground
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seagal, Hull, Hibs
Savage, Gaff, Dixon and Kelly are all in my team and I ran out of trades three weeks ago, which was Dixon, who I didn't even get two full games out of. I backed Port in for a big finish to the season :drunk:

Got stuck with Fyfe, De Goey and JJK when I ran out of trades after a Sicily/NicNat nut punch took them. Thankfully the first 2 reappeared.

I sat on Toby Green for 10+ weeks before finally bringing in JJK. Lying GWS campaigners always made it seem he was just around the corner.

I think I got 3 games total out of those two all season.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Who do people like for next year? Dunkley is close to a lock as a forward for me as long as his price is okay. Docherty and Zac Williams should be locked into every teams backline. I also don't mind Blakely and Whitfield who should be Def/mids. Surely Bont/Danger/Dusty should become Mid/fwds? All three have spent a lot of time down there? Brad Crouch should be at a nice discount but that campaigner has burnt me so many times.

My locks atm would be:
- Docherty
- Williams
- Grundy
- Gawn
- Titchell
- Macrae
- Kelly
- 300k toby greene

Locks

-Billings
-Petracca
-Boak
-Hibberd
-Naitanui
-Sandilands
-Howe

Did Walters play full game & get through Ok?

He played a full game but didn't do much, was very lucky to finish up with 70 points considering the shellacking that Freo got.

Did Walters play full game & get through Ok?

Played a full game. Fair bit forward, actually was a bit unlucky not to get a couple of frees at one stage that would have given him shots at goal.
Had some stints further up the ground and didn’t seem hampered.
Hopefully ok for this week based on that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
The finish line is just around the corner after another long season. Back to a life of no SC for the next 5 months after next weekend!! Already thinking about the premiums I'm going to start with next year.

Fun fact 1: Despite all of us whinging about SC, the scores this year are much higher than last year. After round 22 last year I was on 48734 points and ranked 120th. This year I'm on 49290 and ranked 2009. The person ranked 120th is on 50175, 1441 points more than I was last year. Two rolled gold premium rucks probably account for a lot of that compared to last year where Nank was a popular R2 and Gawn was injured for half the year.

Fun fact 2: Titch needs 26 disposals this weekend to break the record for most in a regular season, which was set last year by...... Titch. 38 touches would see him top 800 for the season.
As soon as this round finishes I will start preparing for NBA fantasy.

At least I only have 13 campaigners to deal with in NBA fantasy unlike the 30 campaigners in SC.

Good riddance to the following campaigners in my team.

Howe
McLean
Gov
Webster
Walters

Never again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back