NRL Round 23 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE LID IS ABOUT TO BLOW RIGHT OFF!!!

I only decided at about 3.30 to go to today’s game - best decision I’ve made in ages, and easily the best Raider win I’ve ever seen live.

Did well after the bullshit Tapine sinbin followed immediately by a try scored off a pass that was 2 metres forward. You wouldn’t think it’d be that hard - it was thrown from one side of the 10m line and caught on the other. Are we to believe a flick pass floated forward?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Raiders can definitely win the comp. Although until tonight they hadn't won against the other top 4. They were good against the Roosters last week and Souths earlier in the year.

Souths are in all sorts of trouble. Doesn't get any easier with the Broncos next week at Suncorp. Manly and Parra going better than them at the moment.

You would be fuming if you were a Knights fan. A week ago they smash the Cows to put themselves right in the frame to take one of those last 2 spots in the 8.

Coach quits ( or sacked) after all the hard work he has done. 3 weeks out of finals with them a chance to play finals. Talk about a distraction. Brown continues to coach to seasons end? This could of be done after the final round? Surely he coaches next year and then if they don't make finals, then move on.

Look at their draw. They had Tigers, Titans and Panthers. 3 very winnable games. 2 involving teams in the same position for them. Talk about 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back