Game Day Round 23 Fantasy Discussion ..... GRAND FINAL WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruined it at the end. Wtf was that lol

I'm still absolutely ecstatic with a 117 - makes things far better heading into the next match - that will decide my GF! Was equal with Darcy on 42 points, and then just exploded after half time with a 75 point second half

1631/15 + C with Parish, Zerrett, Sidebottom, Grundy, De Goey, Hall and Laird to come...could I finally crack 2400 this season?? Need some monster scores, but have a feeling this next game will be a scoring bonanza. Only need 110 on average from each of them...so it's possible!

Come on give me a good finish to this dumpster fire of a season!!

I'm still absolutely ecstatic with a 117 - makes things far better heading into the next match - that will decide my GF! Was equal with Darcy on 42 points, and then just exploded after half time with a 75 point second half
At half time limping around I was expecting a 70.

I’ve got 13 tons and a 98 from 17. Better late than never to have a good round.

Looking at all the defenders I could have taken when I couldn't afford Daniel Howe.

J Howe, Hind, Houston (no, not again. No no no), Ridley, McEvoy. Any would have done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m 1978 with Zerrett, Grundy, JDG, Laird and Hall left.

2 dead rubbers no need to tag anyone.
Crisp is tagging the * out of Parish

Atleast I didn’t tag Parish I suppose. Ridiculous tagging someone in a dead rubber game though. Harvey can * off

Parish being tagged by a 3 gamer, Ridley having the game of his life, Adams going ham, and Sidebottom forgetting he's even playing... Quokka, even with your Darcy bad luck, I'm still cooked I reckon.

Basically:

139 vs Adams (34) - should be about even
Crisp (19) vs Parish (15) - should be about even
Sidebottom (8) vs Ridley (27) - I'm screwed

Fantasy is a cruel mistress indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back