Game Day Round 23 Fantasy Discussion ..... GRAND FINAL WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bevo talking Lewis Young up like he’s the best ruckman in the league is sickening. fu** you bevo, fu** you English.

This could so easily have been me, I feel your pain. If it wasn’t for the bad weather forecast in Ballarat a few weeks ago (when ironically English went on to score well) I would still have him instead of Darcy…

Strap yourself in folks, it’s vent time…

Hunter you heinous, disgusting, pathetic, useless, floggish, hopeless, messed up, smelly, gruesome, weak, stupid, hideous, ghastly little nuisance. I finally get rid of your 50-point-per-game backside from my team IN THE LAST ROUND and you duly come out looking like the second coming of Dane Swan. Pull your ugly head in and come out after half time looking like your old self again please. That’s right, score a 20 point 3 point second half to restore normality to the universe or else I’ll trash your car… oh wait you already did that didn’t you. Yeah I went there. You’re more useless than Gladys Berejiklian in a public health crisis. Yeah I went there too. Spuddish little moron, I can’t stand the sight of you.

Ok I’m good now :)

100%. F*** that guy. Single-handedly destroying my weekend.

This could so easily have been me, I feel your pain. If it wasn’t for the bad weather forecast in Ballarat a few weeks ago (when ironically English went on to score well) I would still have him instead of Darcy…
Yeah worst week possible for it to happen aswell, if it was Martin that he was spending the whole game deep forward for it wouldn’t be so bad but when it’s for a guy that’s getting smacked in the ruck contest and he’s not even a ruckman, it’s not great viewing

Yeah worst week possible for it to happen aswell, if it was Martin that he was spending the whole game deep forward for it wouldn’t be so bad but when it’s for a guy that’s getting smacked in the ruck contest and he’s not even a ruckman, it’s not great viewing

Totally bizarre, can only assume Bevo is managing his workload to save him for finals. Does he not realise the real finals are on right now??

Strap yourself in folks, it’s vent time…

Hunter you heinous, disgusting, pathetic, useless, floggish, hopeless, messed up, smelly, gruesome, weak, stupid, hideous, ghastly little nuisance.
Reminded me of a Chevy Chase’s Lampoons rant about his boss not giving him his Christmas bonus

Totally bizarre, can only assume Bevo is managing his workload to save him for finals. Does he not realise the real finals are on right now??
Haha I’m not even sure anymore, I just don’t think English is rated as their best ruckman even with Martin injured. Hannan has been rucking inside their forward 50 aswell, you know you’ve lost your ruck gig when Hannan is rucking inside forward 50 😂

**** YOU HUNTER

How is his hair so perfectly coiffed after nearly 3 quarters of footy? Maybe it’s because he trots around barely raising a sweat or putting his melon anywhere near a hard ball but tonight he’s been able to seagull his way to glory.

Pelican.

I traded out hunter and kept Houston LOL my opponents must be laughing and laughing :sick:

Don’t worry, I traded Hunter to Toby Greene so that I could afford to get Sharp up to Parish. Greene will drop an injured 20 and Parish will go sub 80 now that Hunter has done this. Nothing is more certain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

261/3. Crae good. Amon’s 90 not really good enough but it looks great compared to English. Officially on the never again list... again...

Hunter can EAD.. how many weeks if garbage can he dish up, I finally have a chance to piss him off and he does that. Didn't vc wines unfortunately

2/227 Had to trade Stewart otherwise it would have been Hunter. Traded Haynes for him to ton up the week after, same with Houston, similar with Sharp. Would have been a fitting end to have done the same with Hunter, but alas, not to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back