Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The circle of life is a funny sort of thing.......Day comes, night falls.

We go to work, we go home and sleep......We pick a Fantasy team, wide eyed and optimistic in February, we get pissed off and lose our collective sh*t by August..... then we dust ourselves off and do it all again the next year.
It’s a seemingly endless cycle of melting, bragging, Chol-parading and roasting that reaches occasional highs… but mostly desperate lows.

Reflecting on most Fantasy years is hard enough, but reflecting on 2021 requires a certain kind of intestinal fortitude.......Underperforming premos, injuries galore.....Coaches being absolute campaigners of the highest order with rookies, fu** all cash generation…. Did I mention injuries?? 2021 has had it all.

But here we are ....the last Round of Season 2021 ....Grand Final Week for those lucky enough :thumbsupv1:

Congratulations to everyone whose weathered this tough year .....games / grounds thrown around ....players taken out of games due to Co-Vid .....it's had it all

So why would this week be any different .....

crying 5.gif

Good luck everyone ....have a great week, there is no tomorrow

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
So don't what to do

Mills could be eased through

Will Banfield do a hard tag
Can't trust Mills .....no games for 2 weeks ....last time after a break he scores massive

But he could also be a late out again or put at HB ......too big of a risk IMO

Can't trust Mills .....no games for 2 weeks ....last time after a break he scores massive

But he could also be a late out again or put at HB ......too big of a risk IMO
Yep I'm going to copy Steale Neale Mills Crisp or Parish

Thinking Parish against Collingwood goes big
Neale is back after a few serious injuries
Steele hoping he gets Banfield tag
Crisp im expecting 130 against the Bombers
Not worried about Bramble with Omeara and Worpel back

Options are Bullen to Neale or Newman to Crisp

So bloody hard haha

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
The circle of life is a funny sort of thing.......Day comes, night falls.

We go to work, we go home and sleep......We pick a Fantasy team, wide eyed and optimistic in February, we get pissed off and lose our collective sh*t by August..... then we dust ourselves off and do it all again the next year.
It’s a seemingly endless cycle of melting, bragging, Chol-parading and roasting that reaches occasional highs… but mostly desperate lows.

Reflecting on most Fantasy years is hard enough, but reflecting on 2021 requires a certain kind of intestinal fortitude.......Underperforming premos, injuries galore.....Coaches being absolute campaigners of the highest order with rookies, fu** all cash generation…. Did I mention injuries?? 2021 has had it all.

But here we are ....the last Round of Season 2021 ....Grand Final Week for those lucky enough :thumbsupv1:

Congratulations to everyone whose weathered this tough year .....games / grounds thrown around ....players taken out of games due to Co-Vid .....it's had it all

So why would this week be any different .....

View attachment 1210896

Good luck everyone ....have a great week, there is no tomorrow
Cheers, for that Wayne. I have a feeling you'll be winning a Grand Final this week. Trade scenarios have been thrown in the bin. My trade out options aren't my own choice anymore; selectors did that for me.

Of the very few Fantasy relevant players that were omitted this week; I have them all. This is going to take some creativity.

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Cheers, for that Wayne. I have a feeling you'll be winning a Grand Final this week. Trade scenarios have been thrown in the bin. My trade out options aren't my own choice anymore; selectors did that for me.

Of the very few Fantasy relevant players that were omitted this week; I have them all. This is going to take some creativity.
Actually, turns out we are are about even in the misfortune stakes.

Is it too fancy to do some loophole action and put the E on Caleb Daniel tonight instead of playing him on field? He’ll probably go ok and I’ll end up taking his score, but if he pulls out an ugly 50 then it would be lovely leaving him benched and fielding Briggs instead…

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Is it too fancy to do some loophole action and put the E on Caleb Daniel tonight instead of playing him on field? He’ll probably go ok and I’ll end up taking his score, but if he pulls out an ugly 50 then it would be lovely leaving him benched and fielding Briggs instead…
Not a terrible idea. You gotta balance your bench player and the prospects of a late out I that line. But otherwise. Go for it

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I’ve still got English in my side somehow, he looked like he was going to be a half decent ruckman at one stage, now he’s the backup ruckman to Young. He’s just kicked a goal as I’m writing this but his points will be fairly limited playing deep forward.

Why can’t I make trades and it’s saying the season is over?

This better be a glitch! Didn’t see anything saying trades needed to be made before the first game started

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Beverage is still on par with Leon Cameron for throwing players into positions they have no impact at. The only difference is Taranto worked last week though, English will never work playing deep forward.

Strap yourself in folks, it’s vent time…

Hunter you heinous, disgusting, pathetic, useless, floggish, hopeless, messed up, smelly, gruesome, weak, stupid, hideous, ghastly little nuisance. I finally get rid of your 50-point-per-game backside from my team IN THE LAST ROUND and you duly come out looking like the second coming of Dane Swan. Pull your ugly head in and come out after half time looking like your old self again please. That’s right, score a 20 point 3 point second half to restore normality to the universe or else I’ll trash your car… oh wait you already did that didn’t you. Yeah I went there. You’re more useless than Gladys Berejiklian in a public health crisis. Yeah I went there too. Spuddish little moron, I can’t stand the sight of you.

Ok I’m good now :)

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Bevo talking Lewis Young up like he’s the best ruckman in the league is sickening. * you bevo, * you English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back