Game Day Round 23 Fantasy Discussion ..... GRAND FINAL WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope there's no adjustments after the game, for your sake!
I've won 2 out 3 1500 up and 1 more league going

Stringer 100 carried me over don't adjust

only wat too loose

If Tarryn Thomas can keep going reckon I should crack top 5k which has been my aim for the last month or two. Pretty happy with the season all things considered.

Think I just Bradbury'd BF Div1 by 7 points with all the uniques completed. I thought I was out of it after Darcy's 44 points in the early game today & only 2 uniques to play, but then opponent used their final trade on Ridley > Parish (-19) making Ridley a unique for me and also passing on Titch's 118 VC for Merrett Capt 90 (-28) Thanks for the exciting match up JADED and better luck next year. :beercheers:

Stringer lost 5 points

fu** this game

Mate...I'm so sorry to hear...

This game...I swear...why do we do it. I enjoyed my half a season off, but I'm sure we'll all be back to pile on the pain in the hope of something being different next year. That's just cruel though!

Mate...I'm so sorry to hear...

This game...I swear...why do we do it. I enjoyed my half a season off, but I'm sure we'll all be back to pile on the pain in the hope of something being different next year. That's just cruel though!
yep lost 500 bucks whats worth 5 points he lost that after the gams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey WaynesWorld19 guess who is getting another badge :)

I had one task as my objective when I became a Mod ....to strip you of all your Badges

And now in 2 years I've had to give you a Badge last year ...and another this year ....It's just not Fair !!

upset Will Farrell1.gif

I had one task as my objective when I becaome a Mod ....to strip you of all your Badges

And now in 2 years I've had to give you a Badge last year ...and another this year ....It's just not Fair !!

View attachment 1213751
yep well you can beat class but not ass ;)

WOW ...didn't the COLL v ESS match throw a few Finals into the air .....never seen so many Premo's **** the bed
yeah it was terrible LOL but it did not matter for my matchup, Steele as captain got the win and all Sidebottom had to do is score 10

yeah it was terrible LOL but it did not matter for my matchup, Steele as captain got the win and all Sidebottom had to do is score 10
Yes ....a few Grand Finals results also just swayed on the Capt's choice .....one who absolutely had the result locked away to the (C) choice today

2493 with Laird kicking a goal a second after siren 😂😒

Wow that hurts - one split second more and you would have hit your goal!

Still, only 2305 over here, and I was clamouring to the last minute, watching Hall and Laird to see if they could tip me over the mark. Just made it, even to that paltry score!

2354. At moment won my only GF by 4 points. First time ive ever been glad the year has finished and done. Thanks to all, enjoy the real finals, and no doubt catch a lot of you next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back