Trades Round 23 Fantasy Trades.......In The End

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demons are pretty leaky towards midfielders
And then Parish has Collingwood who he scored a 150 against earlier in the year.

Feels like their range is something like
Guthrie 80 - 120
Parish 60 - 150

Stewart/Kelly > Kennedy (dpp) / Mccluggage.

First time I’ve finished a year with a rookie On field (Bianco). Don’t know how to describe this train wreck of a year.
Trading in Lyon and Zorko last weekend for the Lloyd/Stewart double locked in one of Bianco/Peatling/Connelly at D6 for me too.
Can upgrade Bianco to a sub-$650k back but noone in that range fills me with confidence.

Trading in Lyon and Zorko last weekend for the Lloyd/Stewart double locked in one of Bianco/Peatling/Connelly at D6 for me too.
Can upgrade Bianco to a sub-$650k back but noone in that range fills me with confidence.
Witherden ($616k) against the side that didn't want him, and Bris will score heavily against us, Bound to be a few kickouts.

Luke Ryan $625k a good shot at 100pts v St Kilda.

Cant really plan a heap with Mills still sitting in my mids. If he plays, looking at Hunter to Jelly or another decent mid.. if he doesnt, tickling my fancy to go

Mills>Redden
Hunter>Jelly

Could also trade Hunter to Rich or Lloyd. I guess the common theme is get that wing midget out of my GF team

Witherden ($616k) against the side that didn't want him, and Bris will score heavily against us, Bound to be a few kickouts.

Luke Ryan $625k a good shot at 100pts v St Kilda.
Yeh i was keen on Witho prior to the carnage of last week.. def. an option this week if Hurn is still out

Who scores more this week?

Boak (WB) and Neale (WC)

or

Steele (Fre) and Hunter (PP)

or

TT (Car) and any sub 860 mid (Oliver, Wines, Bont etc)
Anything with Steele in it IMO.. we have a history of given up astronomical scores to STK players in last rounds :p

He goes 140+ if you got him in as captain this week I think

With the pre finals bye likely to be scrapped, I wonder what carnage will happen Thursday night for team announcements

And possible late outs :huh:
I think it will be the stuff of nightmares.. will probably decide so many GF matchups (whether you dodge enough outs or have slightly better cover)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got an insane amount of uncashed cows on my pine. Stupid injuries. At least 500k of cash I never got to use.

Anything with Steele in it IMO.. we have a history of given up astronomical scores to STK players in last rounds :p

He goes 140+ if you got him in as captain this week I think
That was my initial thought, but Hunter could easily go 50 and those others combos (especially the first) should be pretty safe 200s.

Will be nice not to have to cringe every time Steel touches the ball or tackles somebody.

For anyone who watched the WB game.. I assume it was the usual problem of in the first half the ball was played on Hunters wing, and then in the 2nd it was played almost entirely on the other?

For anyone who watched the WB game.. I assume it was the usual problem of in the first half the ball was played on Hunters wing, and then in the 2nd it was played almost entirely on the other?
Must be a similar story over multiple weeks. Bit bizarre. But he scored at 28,18, 8 & 7 so the entire second half they dodged him?

I traded him to Crisp.
Was not even worried with Hunter on 28 at quarter time, fully expected him to go 28, 12, 26, 14 etc for a 70plus.
But to only get 58, he out spudded even my low expectations for him.

This why I've made it my priority to trade Phillips, Houston, Hind, Hunter and this week Ridley. Feels good to finally get rid of them, Ridley only lasting this long due to forced trades but with Crisp in last week, he can swing back and I'll bring in another mid.

We just gave up sadly... It got a bit hard...

No pre finals bye, get ready for another dose of outs. Chris Scott already winding up.
Late outs for finalists if ladder position won't change (lucky it's close)

It comes after calls from Geelong coach Chris Scott and Melbourne counterpart Simon Goodwin over the weekend demanding clarity on whether there would be a weekend's rest ahead of the finals.

The latest decision from the AFL is expected to have a major impact on team selection for this weekend's round 23 of matches. The AFL is expected to finalise the fixture for the final round in the coming days.

No pre finals bye, get ready for another dose of outs. Chris Scott already winding up.
Late outs for finalists if ladder position won't change (lucky it's close)

Hate to see how they'd go if they ever got any bloody injuries....

I'm thinking Matt Kennedy (CARL) .....flip a FWD to DEF to do

These last 4 weeks have been nothing but a disaster for me.

Rnd 19 projected 2470 into the last game, scored 2270
Rnd 20 projected 2430 into the last game, scored 2250
Rnd 21 Had to field 4 rookies
Rnd 22 Had to field 5 rookies with 1 of them a donut

Only had 1 rookie on the field in Rnd 17 but I've been belted from pillar to post since.

So as I stagger (drunkenly as well) into Rnd 23 I'm left with the faint hope that after trading Stewart > Steele and Reeves > Comben that my team can come together and deliver one last hurrah for 2021. The added inclusions of Lloyd-Brayshaw-Greene might, in some forlorn way, help too.

Best of luck to those Muchachos who are in GF's (Grand Finals too)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back