Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Stack, CCJ, Prestia.. we really need to get our players personal chefs. Every time they duck out to get a feed it ends up on the 6pm news
I assume Balme knows his way around a kitchen. He could do it.

I’m also not buying what Prestia is selling 😂

Milo Cyrus

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
These last 4 weeks have been nothing but a disaster for me.

Rnd 19 projected 2470 into the last game, scored 2270
Rnd 20 projected 2430 into the last game, scored 2250
Rnd 21 Had to field 4 rookies
Rnd 22 Had to field 5 rookies with 1 of them a donut

Only had 1 rookie on the field in Rnd 17 but I've been belted from pillar to post since.

So as I stagger (drunkenly as well) into Rnd 23 I'm left with the faint hope that after trading Stewart > Steele and Reeves > Comben that my team can come together and deliver one last hurrah for 2021. The added inclusions of Lloyd-Brayshaw-Greene might, in some forlorn way, help too.

Best of luck to those Muchachos who are in GF's (Grand Finals too)

My injuries have me at 2 injured/ not named flogs for 2 named flogs.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Hate to see how they'd go if they ever got any bloody injuries....

Love ya mate, but you're way off on this one.

We've been smashed by injury this year. Barely anyone has played a full season - think it's just Hawkins, Bews and Blicavs from memory.

All of Cameron, Danger, Duncan, Guthrie, Stewart, Menegola, O'Connor, Tuohy, Ratugolea, Rohan, Henderson, Dahlhaus, Higgins, Miers, Atkins and Simpson, have all missed 2-10 Weeks+ for the season, with a ton of our seconds players copping injuries too. We've managed well, but people forget that at the start of the year, our forward line was decimated. Then our midfield got decimated, now our backline is copping it.

It's been probably our worst year for injuries, as it has been for a lot of clubs (yours included) - but we're definitely not exempt. Only Melbourne and Sydney have had a decent time of it.

Not sure about those TT outs. He had the Greene role last week; he won't with Greene back. Which hopefully means back into the midfield but who knows with Leon, maybe he'll play back pocket.

Anyway, planning
Ziebell -> Zorko
Bramble -> Burton

Bramble's been doing good but this does provide the satisfaction of a complete team and alliterative changes are always nice.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Hunter to Zorko imo.
5 of his last 7 weeks have been pretty disgusting.

I'm keeping Bramble and ditching Hunter - that's how bad Hunter has been...
In fact, I'd probably ditch Hunter instead of Luke Parks - that's how bad he has been...

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
So my dilemma is Zorko vs Parish basically. I'm leaning Zorko as Parish clogs up my midfield, Zorko allows me to loop Newcombe, Reeves (hoping he plays) and Peatling (if he plays). I need to field 2 rookies between those 3 plus Macrae and Strachan who I'm also bringing in as I think he can pump a 70. Parish in means Newcombe cannot be fielded and he has the most potential out of my rookies.

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Don't like going in with rookies, but loopholing two reliable ones has been working out.....until this week.

Newcombe and Sharp playing at the same time!! Thanks, AFL.

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
So my dilemma is Zorko vs Parish basically. I'm leaning Zorko as Parish clogs up my midfield, Zorko allows me to loop Newcombe, Reeves (hoping he plays) and Peatling (if he plays). I need to field 2 rookies between those 3 plus Macrae and Strachan who I'm also bringing in as I think he can pump a 70. Parish in means Newcombe cannot be fielded and he has the most potential out of my rookies.
I think the right decision is Zorko just on form. Parish could outscore him by 30 but I think you'd be unlucky in that scenario.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
The good thing about this is every side in the 8 apart from probably Sydney (Can still finish 5th) has something to play for so resting might not be as bad as we think. But it’s bound to happen no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back