Status
Not open for further replies.

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm holding off my trades for now as I'm expecting some late outs/tactical resting over the weekend. Means I wimp out of trading Hunter/Houston. We'll see how that turns out...

Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
This week's trades...

If we were mid-season I probably would've gone Lyons + a 170k rookie, but I wanted to try something different for the final round.

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 12.35.48 pm.png

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
How the hell do you trade on the desktop site? Won’t let me do Ridley to Josh Kelly via dpp. Any help? Cheers
Do Ridley out. Should have an empty spot where he was click the 2 grey lines and then click the two grey lines next to the guy you need to shift back. Then trade Kelly into vacant forward spot

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Was hoping for a Hawthorn late out because Newcombe was surely the obvious replacement and I got my wish - except it’s Brockman who’s coming in.

Forward for forward I guess but I think Newcombe would have field day today against my mob.

The Bulldogs had one decent patch last week where they got three goals in a few minutes. That whole period was when Newk was on the bench. Obviously pressure dropped without him.

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Mid (E) possibilities:

Newk: pray for an early injury.
Brockman: 30 - 60 points.
Kemp: 30 - 50 points.

Might go with Newk

Status
Not open for further replies.