Round 23- Final Week of Pain!

Remove this Banner Ad

Zorko + Cogs + Billings
vs
Stef + Beams + Redden + 50

I think I'm beat, unless Hutchings goes to Beams and Zorko pulls out a monster.

I just realised that the final game is Saints v North, which means Jack Billings will decide the fate of my season.

After the pain he has caused me this year, that is a sick, sick irony.

That's above most of the posts on here, which are above par anyway. So I'd say you're looking mighty good!

Only looking at the fact I’ve fallen about 120 spots from 517 at the start of the round.

Unless having 7 playing today is above the average?

Zorko + Cogs + Billings
vs
Stef + Beams + Redden + 50

I think I'm beat, unless Hutchings goes to Beams and Zorko pulls out a monster.

I just realised that the final game is Saints v North, which means Jack Billings will decide the fate of my season.

After the pain he has caused me this year, that is a sick, sick irony.
I’ve been waiting nearly the whole year for Beams to get the tag over Zorko! It won’t happen for some stupid reason. Zorko is just too susceptible to a tag. Just prepare yourself for a 50 and take anything extra as a pleasant surprise

After thinking I had it pretty much wrapped up, it's going to be close thanks to below par scores from Crouch and Simpson, plus Grundy C vs Macrae C.

It's now Beams, Whitfield, Seb Ross + 36
Vs
Zorko, Oliver, Tom McDonald
The top side should win the comfortably. Bottom side only has one player that will go over 110

1939 with Whit, Yeo, Brayshaw, Ross, Oliver, Cogs and Gawn to come. 2700 may not be out of the question. Oliver has to score more than 101 to outdo Titch, so hoping that pays off. Hawkins trade worked out as well, so happy about that too. Would love to finish off the year with a bang! So crazy that I still might lose one of my Grand Finals with that sort of score. Opponent has Shuey and is up by 25 points and I have Ross. Will be close!

Last edited:
1910 with 8 to come today. They all hit their averages and will be looking at over 2700 for a first time!

Go big yeo, whit, Brayshaw, beams, Ross, Gawn, Martin and cogs!
Wow huge score! 2800 actually a possibility. Except for Dusty, all the others can go around 130. You only need around 112 pts per player to get 2800, all those guys bar Dusty should hit that this week.

Wow huge score! 2800 actually a possibility. Except for Dusty, all the others can go around 130. You only need around 112 pts per player to get 2800, all those guys bar Dusty should hit that this week.

Waiting for my usual Sunday crash where everyone goes at 60s. Hopefully stef martin can match dusty from this week but will be happy with anything over 90 from him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The top side should win the comfortably. Bottom side only has one player that will go over 110
Yeah I 'should' win, but i can't afford any injuries or spud scores. I'll know what Seb Ross needs and be cheering on every stat haha.

Luckily I traded in Macrae this week, I nearly copped his score x 2. So far Titch to Ross and Phillips to Macrae is looking good, but I should have traded Curnow instead.

He is currently pencilled in my 'never again' list.

Who would have thought trading Titch would be proven a good move.
Not for me. Trading Titch over Zorko looking bad right now. Needed to do that to get Seb Ross though...best I could afford trading Zorko was Duncan who typically scored 136. Ross better go big today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back