Round 23- Final Week of Pain!

Remove this Banner Ad

My midfield:

Macrae(190), Cripps(120), Coniglio(152), Ross(122), Beams(119), Sidebottom(123), Steven(138) and Sloane :(

Must be a huge week

I ended up 2,589 and moved only around 100 spots to finish around 5.6k overall.
What ranking exactly? I scored 2595 this week and finished 5,629 overall. Improved my ranking from 5,712 last round snd only scored a few more points than you so must be pretty tight.

Lost both my league Grand Finals by 60 pts. Both to the first place side in the H&A takes a *little* of the sting out though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished on 2727, beating my previous best by a good 100 pts. Glad to end the season on a high. Final rank was 519, unfortunately I stagnated at the back end of the season and missed out on pushing for top 100. Have improved on last year though so getting closer to that hat. I think when I get that hat I will consider retiring from this game. Until then...I'll be back for another year of pain

2712 and only went up 60 spots, wow! Lost one grand final by 6 points but won the other two. Finished on 665 for the year, so not bad for my second year taking it seriously. Incredible finish by Selby. So glad this season is over, looking forward to next year

Finished with 2662 and moved up a few hundred to 1600th. Trading Titch paid off - moved him to Ross (C) and Zorko to Cripps so made me some decent points. Sloane meant I copped Sier's 79 though.

That Selby situation is nuts - I'd be worried for him if he didn't win last year. Still gets a solid prize anyway. Surely he can't be up there again next year.

What ranking exactly? I scored 2595 this week and finished 5,629 overall. Improved my ranking from 5,712 last round snd only scored a few more points than you so must be pretty tight.

Lost both my league Grand Finals by 60 pts. Both to the first place side in the H&A takes a *little* of the sting out though.

Scored: 2,589

Finished: 5,653

Haha close finish! :D

Scored: 2,589

Finished: 5,653

Haha close finish! :D

I waved as I passed by today, did you see me?

I made up just over 1000 positions this week with my 2738, run in at 5610 overall!

My first Premiership too, I'll head on down Cockburn way and put it in the cabinet, they sure wont tell me theres no room left :anchor::trophy:

2614, finished around the 8.8k mark, about 17k places ahead of last year and the same again for the year before. I'm getting there!

I waved as I passed by today, did you see me?

I made up just over 1000 positions this week with my 2738, run in at 5610 overall!

My first Premiership too, I'll head on down Cockburn way and put it in the cabinet, they sure wont tell me theres no room left :anchor::trophy:

Will join you and Beau_Waters for PM in BF Div ~3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back