Game Day Round 23: Geelong v Melbourne, Saturday 1:45 PM AEST Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Garlett is insisting on using his left boot, ****ed it 3 times in a row

also who was it that hospital kicked the ball on top of Geelongs goalsquare?

Salem looks good, not a whole lot else to be positive about

The backs have no chance to stop anything given it is coming in so easily, Midfield deplorable with their pressure

Tyson needs to learn how to kick

What a way to finish the year, Lets kill all the hype leading into preseason shall we?

Meanwhile carlton are having their arses handed to them by Essendon... tanking?
Surely they'd tank last week as well.. maybe they tried and we were so bad they couldn't get the job done.
would be nice to have the focus off us though, Go Essendon

Cant handle the constant bursts of excitment that spew out from these commentators whenever dangerfield goes near the ball.

Yeah we get it he's great but these comments saying how well they've recruited dont really need to repeated every game
That annoyed me as well. Besides Dangerfield and Selwood who were always going to geelong the other recruits aren't that exciting. But it's round 23 let's move on.

Matt Jones is finished why not Trengove?

Buggs 2 possessions to half time havent been very inspiring either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point by Sewell... 3 easy games for Geelong to finish and will find finals intensity quite a step above.

Would have preferred the dees to turn up today

He can go I honestly don't think he adds that much - since the bye I think he has been pretty poor. Maybe second album blues but he's not hat big or athletic - big tank but not much else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back