Round 23. Good luck to the finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell is going to cost me one of my cash league finals. Should have either gone with Sidebum (who was my next choice) or just stayed with Zorko.

Phillips, Parker late out (got MOC's score) and Zorko's upcoming 50 will cost me any chance of 2600. I really need to make sure I have more trades up my sleeve at this time next year. Carrying Zorko and Phillips especially is an absolute pain. Phillips just refuses to play 3 quarters, just asking to be on my never again list. I'll struggle to pick him ever again and just like Gaff, he will become a consistent uber premo next year.

Today is going to be torture..need 210+ from hurn, Taranto and Langdon win my main cash league. Hurn and Taranto both capable of sub 70s and Langdon I’ve already accepted he will score under 50.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hurn should be 90+ this week. Taranto also good for 90. You just need Langdon to not suck and you’re home. I agree that if you need Langdon to score 50 then you’re probably finished

Heppell is going to cost me one of my cash league finals. Should have either gone with Sidebum (who was my next choice) or just stayed with Zorko.
Are you confident with Zorko this week? Last week showed he still can’t break a tag. If Hutchings goes to him then he will score less than Hepp so you win that trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back