Preview Round 23- Lions v Tigers. Sunday 25th August 2019 3.20pm MCG.

Who wins and by how much?

• Lions by 1 to 9.

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Lions by 10 to 29.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • Lions by 30 to 49.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Lions by 50+

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Tigers by 1 to 9.

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Tigers by 10 to 29.

Votes: 46 31.3%
  • Tigers by 30 to 49.

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Tigers by 50+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matho and Starc both there this arvo. In the full oval drills they did a few of, Charlie didn’t participate and honestly looked pretty sluggish, although he sometimes appears pretty laconic training/warming up anyway. He did kick some goals with them at the end though. Hopefully they’re just taking it easy with him after he’s had some minor concerns the last couple of weeks.

Who is paying that?

I can only find Lions are $2.90 and they are even money with 14.5 start.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Open "all markets" for the game in your app then click on margins, they display usually 5-7 alternative margin options like the classic over/under 39.5 draw market, over/under/within 15.5, over/under/between 24.5, over/under/between 39.9 and a few more. I hope that helps you to find what you want. I had a tickle Lions over 15.5 & 4.90 as a chop out & will clean up the more the Lions win by over 24.5pts. Neds would prob like your business. I don't think they mind so much paying out on their sponsored side as it gets them way extra $$$$$$$$$$ through publicity hehe. Good luck. Always gamble responsibly.

What a game this will be! Congrats on a huge year Brisbane, got to love a young side launching up the ladder like they have. Great for the competition and after battling to retain players not so long ago it’s bloody awesome to see you turn it around.

I salivated heavily over some of the match ups for the West Coast v Richmond game last week and right now I’m doing exactly the same thing for this game. Fingers crossed for no injuries to either side and to a Brissy V Tigs GF!

PS Feel free to rest Charlie Cameron for finals

What a game this will be! Congrats on a huge year Brisbane, got to love a young side launching up the ladder like they have. Great for the competition and after battling to retain players not so long ago it’s bloody awesome to see you turn it around.

I salivated heavily over some of the match ups for the West Coast v Richmond game last week and right now I’m doing exactly the same thing for this game. Fingers crossed for no injuries to either side and to a Brissy V Tigs GF!

PS Feel free to rest Charlie Cameron for finals

Welcome, visitor. Never thought of changing your username?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its good but a close Eagles was better. We now (most likely) will play the Tigers week one - would have preferred the eagles by a long way, was confident we could beat them at home.
When was the last time the Tigers played at the Gabba?

I think I'd prefer the Tigers at home, the Eagles forward setup is lethal if on.

70 point loss tomorrow would see us drop to 3rd, FWIW.

Essentially if Tigers pump us, like the Tigers board expects, top 2 is not sewn up.

That pumping would see us play the Tiges at the G' week 1.

A draw see's us play the Pies (Would be a massive finals shake up).

Any win = WCE at home.

Eagles did not look good tonight. Rather them at the Gabba then Tigers.
Just beat crows and Blues then lost to Tigers and Hawks

One thing Eagles looked tired maybe the game in the wet last week took a lot out of them
Interesting to see how the Tigers come out.

So can we manage a draw tomorrow? Could go pear shaped though - The lions are up by one point with 30 seconds to go and are chipping the ball around the defensive fifty icing the clock. Josh walker realises a draw means playing the pies at home so he sprints to the defensive goal square and handballs the ball over the line to level the scores. However Josh’s momentary smug grin is wiped from his face when the umpire call deliberate rushed behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back