Game Day Round 23 - Melbourne v Collingwood, Saturday 26th August, 1:45pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we move on/trade all of Watts, Tyson and Hogan in the off season. Watts for trade value and just because I think he's a weak footballer, Tyson because he's a ******* spud that hurts us every week and Hogan home.

Would be nice for Goodwin to slag off the umpires for once. And to call out the players for a pathetic effort. ******* joke of a club. How on earth could we be six goals down at quarter time.

Why the * does Johnathan Brown hate us so much? Even my wife couldn't understand why he was so desperate for Collingwood to win...

I hope we move on/trade all of Watts, Tyson and Hogan in the off season. Watts for trade value and just because I think he's a weak footballer, Tyson because he's a ******* spud that hurts us every week and Hogan home.

Hogan is mentally weak

Goes into his shell when it get's tough

You guys are way off the mark to put it nicely, pull ya *in heads in.

Hogan is a gun, how about we don't flood the goal square and bomb in it aimless over and over.

Get the * out and leave him one on one like JJK and he will kick 4+ every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says ******* you. We are a worse team with Watts in the side. And the evidence is stacking up that we are a worse team with Jesse. Tyson is unarguably a spud.

Rubbish mate - the worst blokes on ground today were the blokes who wouldnt take risks and went into their shells.

Not Tyson or Watts.

Oscar, Tom, Pedo, Brayshaw, Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back