Game Day Round 23, North Melbourne vs GWS Giants, Sat 27th August, 7.25pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Just want to add. Big props to the travelling Giants. Couldn't be easy cheering on the Orange in enemy territory.

PLus there are a few regulars who clearly make the trip often.

I've been to two games in Melbourne - and I saw a few familiar faces there on both occasions (and saw them on the TV tonight as well).

Just want to add. Big props to the travelling Giants. Couldn't be easy cheering on the Orange in enemy territory.

We're pretty meek & mild as North supporters. Well done you guys......few of you at the game making some noise and your team thoroughly outplayed us.
Jumping on your wagon for Sept. :)

Last edited:
Were pretty meek & mild as North supporters. Well done you guys......few of you at the game making some noise and your team thoroughly outplayed us.
Jumping on your wagon for Sept. :)
Welcome aboard. Chuffed with top 4 of course. Never been a North supporter but you see my age and in my lifetime it's been a club that's punched above it's weight. These things go in cycles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great feeling to get the win but the first half was edge of the seat stuff and they toughed it out even with the lopsided count on free kicks
Only Patton was able togged off the chain and the others played their part which was good to see and will make it interesting to see how the match ups go next week
Johnson and his bag of tricks was special to watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back