Oppo Camp Round 23 - other games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d back us in against any of them, Dogs look shot, Lions have had a soft run home and they have still only won 3 of their last 5 and Port in Adelaide is a test the boys love aswell. A win tomorrow would build massive confidence there’s doubt about it.

Yeah would rather not play Brisbane. Reckon they've got a higher ceiling than both these sides.
My only rational was all things considered that we win tomorrow night, take top spot.
We'd rather play Port who I view as being the weakest top 5 side (Between Scray, PA, Brisbane) Geelong and Us Being the execption.

Port are also in fine form at this time of the eyar having won thier last 6
Ultimately my theory is out the window, after the results of tonight

well beat anyone we have to to get the prize

Tim English is an absolute soft****

They play Lewis Young and Hannan in the ruck to protect him and he doesn't even demand the ball when he's up forward. Was useless in the last few minutes. Wanted someone else to do it.

I'd be livid if he played for us

Is anyone else nervous as s**t? Not even getting pleasure from Dogs fans melts.

I don’t think Mitch Hannan would get a game at any other club in the comp, him at the Dogs is ‘jobs for the boys’.

Anyway, pretty massive result, Dogs could well miss the 4 and our game tomorrow night has some ramifications in terms of who we play, I don’t fear any team though, bring it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think Mitch Hannan would get a game at any other club in the comp, him at the Dogs is ‘jobs for the boys’.

Anyway, pretty massive result, Dogs could well miss the 4 and our game tomorrow night has some ramifications in terms of who we play, I don’t fear any team though, bring it on.
Lol big over reaction. There's plenty of teams he would get a game at.

Is anyone else nervous as sh*t? Not even getting pleasure from Dogs fans melts.
I for one am enjoying the meltdown on the doggies board. This year has brought out the worst in them I believe.

Boy oh boy.
Brisbane at the G probably scarier than Port away.

Means that we win and we get the loser of the other QF in the prelim at our home ground choice

Agree, Brisbane one of the two teams that actually scare me.

I’m actually more scared of the bottom four. Brisbane on fire, Sydney run and gun, GWS and Dons with their tails up.

No hipwoods big but they've got gun defenders, Rich is a gun rebounder. Midfield has a great balance and kicks goals and the forward line is dangerous. Daniher and Cameron capable of tearing apart a quarter and putting distance between you. No hipwoods big but the Brions can easily with from wherever they finish.

Port feel a bit like us 2018 although higher finish. Can't seem em being undefeated in September

So it seems if we win, our most likely path would be Brisbane and then (if we won that game), either Port or Sydney in a prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back