Universal Love Round 23 review

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ashep

Club Legend
Jun 15, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
He was injured or dropped for home games? Not that hard to figure out.
Well I managed to answer my own question with regards to ANZ but do you want to crunch the odds on a bloke missing 33% more home than away games due to form/injury?

Like you said, it wouldn't be hard to figure out, but not in the way you think...

Mick Oxlong

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Well I managed to answer my own question with regards to ANZ but do you want to crunch the odds on a bloke missing 33% more home than away games due to form/injury?

Like you said, it wouldn't be hard to figure out, but not in the way you think...
Not at all, what about away finals, matches in Canberra and a game in NZ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Still a lot of work to, obviously. Forward pressure, lack of turnovers and decision making would go a long way in getting us back up the ladder.

Am really liking Rowbottom.

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Slight negatives but

Parker in general play >>>> Parker in stoppages. Two completely different players.

Papley is still kicking goals but his attitude and application has been shizen IMO since the bye. Trying to play cheap and easy footy. Hoping it's just a bit of bathwater drinking and not related to his future at the club.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Great crowd today for a dead rubber not bad for the apparent fickle Sydney
fans.

Good win and we end up with a healthy percentage for a team so far down on the ladder.

Even team performance with Kennedy lifting for his retiring teammates to lead the way.

Second highest score for the year. Highest score was the Eagles game and the most complete performance for the year.

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Great crowd today for a dead rubber not bad for the apparent fickle Sydney
fans.

Good win and we end up with a healthy percentage for a team so far down on the ladder.

Even team performance with Kennedy lifting for his retiring teammates to lead the way.

Second highest score for the year. Highest score was the Eagles game and the most complete performance for the year.
That crowd number has been pretty consistent all year. We’re no more fickle than any other team in the comp.

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
An emotional day for Macca in many ways it seems. 8 years today since the passing of Luella

went to her instagram, was checking it out, nice stuff re Jarred, not a bad looker either, then the 8th birthday for luella post, now that brings a tear, going through that just sucks

Top Bottom