Universal Love Round 23 review

Remove this Banner Ad

A flog? I’d love to know your interpretation of it.

Bit over the top, cocky, aggressive, bit out of sync with the state of the game

Flog might be the wrong word

great photo

especially with hanners in

3D0D97A7-33F7-45EF-9F1A-977F444EEDCB.jpeg

ashep

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
He was injured or dropped for home games? Not that hard to figure out.
Well I managed to answer my own question with regards to ANZ but do you want to crunch the odds on a bloke missing 33% more home than away games due to form/injury?

Like you said, it wouldn't be hard to figure out, but not in the way you think...

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Well I managed to answer my own question with regards to ANZ but do you want to crunch the odds on a bloke missing 33% more home than away games due to form/injury?

Like you said, it wouldn't be hard to figure out, but not in the way you think...
Not at all, what about away finals, matches in Canberra and a game in NZ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slight negatives but

Parker in general play >>>> Parker in stoppages. Two completely different players.

Papley is still kicking goals but his attitude and application has been shizen IMO since the bye. Trying to play cheap and easy footy. Hoping it's just a bit of bathwater drinking and not related to his future at the club.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Great crowd today for a dead rubber not bad for the apparent fickle Sydney
fans.

Good win and we end up with a healthy percentage for a team so far down on the ladder.

Even team performance with Kennedy lifting for his retiring teammates to lead the way.

Second highest score for the year. Highest score was the Eagles game and the most complete performance for the year.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
McCartin was done for the day

then suddenly back kicking goals and clunking everything
You can thank me for at least 2 of those. Went to the loo and to get a drink...come back and Swans have kicked 3.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Great crowd today for a dead rubber not bad for the apparent fickle Sydney
fans.

Good win and we end up with a healthy percentage for a team so far down on the ladder.

Even team performance with Kennedy lifting for his retiring teammates to lead the way.

Second highest score for the year. Highest score was the Eagles game and the most complete performance for the year.
That crowd number has been pretty consistent all year. We’re no more fickle than any other team in the comp.

That crowd number has been pretty consistent all year. We’re no more fickle than any other team in the comp.

i think sydney fans being fickle is long gone

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Remove this Banner Ad