Universal Love Round 23 review

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
You'll alwaysbe :largeredcircle::mwcirlce: Hanners!
IMG_20190825_005108.jpg

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Perfect way to finish the season. McVeigh and Jack both nabbing goals in a win.

Congrats to Jack, McVeigh, Grundy and Smith for their time at the club, will always be remembered as Premiership players. Lets hope bedford can at least congratulate McVeigh on his career, even if through gritted teeth.
I did the other day on the general discussion page . For the thousandth time I don't dislike him , I just believed he was gifted games in the early days. So you didn't read it I said he's an absolute champion of the club and I was very sad at the end of the game .

Was amazing to be directly behind the goals on the angle that Jack was running in.

- JPK turning back the clock
- Buddy's return with 4 goals
- Too many young players stepping up to name
- Big win
- Fairy tale for Macca and KJ in the last quarter

Legendary day. Could not have scripted it to be better.

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
What about the games he hasn’t got a touch up front

Still think he is a defender

He's 19 years Old Playing CHF in the AFL in what this year is a poor to very mediocre team. Tough for a seasoned forward let alone a Kid. Just look at Reid. He's going to have a few like that. Another 10kgs on him and a couple more seasons in he won't have to many days without a touch. Guaranteed.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Still a lot of green chairs visual on the TV. We need to make this ground a packed fortress like the Crows and Eagles deliver.
The opposite side from whete the cameras were was pretty full. The eastern stands at that time of day is like sitting in a sauna solarium

A Superstar ? Please Mate a Very Good Player. Franklin,Carey,Lockett, Ablett,Goodes are The Standard equivalent to Superstar.

Ok if they are superstars then agree hanners is not

A Superstar ? Please Mate a Very Good Player. Franklin,Carey,Lockett, Ablett,Goodes are The Standard equivalent to Superstar.

Superstar to me = top 10 player in the comp. Hanners probably was for a while there like 2015/2016.

The guys you named aren’t superstars they’re legends

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Bit over the top, cocky, aggressive, bit out of sync with the state of the game

Flog might be the wrong word

Nothing wrong with that King we need it but a good description for some of his carry on would be Lair. Just some of the facial expressions and whoo's and ooh's and aah's & finger twirling he carries on with when he pulls down a good grab or snags a great goal is a bit cringe worthy for me. Nothing wrong with showing emotion but a good fist pump or c'mon is good enough I reckon. We know you are a ******* good player Luke you don't have to remind us. Having said all that everybody marches to beat of a different drum.

Well that was a fantastic day of rollicking fun!
Met Grundy :hearteyes: The boys had a win. Weather was perfect. Caught up with GCB85 for a few drinks after the game.
All is right with the world.
...and what an absolute pleasure it was. Ripping day, voice is still stuffed, drinks went down a treat and minimal issues with the travel back despite the track work. Not sure I want to do a 21 hour day too often though. So bloody worth it. Kennedy had an almost perfect game yesterday. An absolute beast of an effort. Could watch Dawson, Blakey and Buddy kicking into the forward 50 lead every day of the week. Elite.

Was amazing to be directly behind the goals on the angle that Jack was running in.

- JPK turning back the clock
- Buddy's return with 4 goals
- Too many young players stepping up to name
- Big win
- Fairy tale for Macca and KJ in the last quarter

Legendary day. Could not have scripted it to be better.

My grandfather was a dyed in the wool Bloods man and passed away on Monday. He'd held on for 4 weeks after we got called in saying he had 24 hours. I'm almost convinced he held on to go out after watching one last win last week. I'd like to think he was somewhere upstairs helping write yesterday's script for us.

My grandfather was a dyed in the wool Bloods man and passed away on Monday. He'd held on for 4 weeks after we got called in saying he had 24 hours. I'm almost convinced he held on to go out after watching one last win last week. I'd like to think he was somewhere upstairs helping write yesterday's script for us.

hope you are ok mate

Back