Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocker

?Premiershipmond?
May 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s not really anti Tiges, it’s an initiative by the mods to stop constant ump whinging and encourage actual footy discussion. Those threads can be a cesspit and they think the incessant ump complaining is part of it.
Wrong mate, there were alot of neutrals saying the same thing. It seems that it was only the tiges posters (myself included) that had posts deleted and were then banned from posting.
******* soft.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Wrong mate, there were alot of neutrals saying the same thing. It seems that it was only the tiges posters (myself included) that had posts deleted and were then banned from posting.
******* soft.

There would have been other posts deleted, just you didn’t see them. Those threads sometimes move quick so the mods won’t read every single post.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
As much as beating the pies in a GF would ultimately make my life complete, I'm not sure if I'd even make it to the day. I'd die from too many nervous s**ts beforehand.
I think there was a case when a fan actually died of a heart attack at the GF.
My uncle has heart arrhythmia and he is forbidden by his doctor to watch live games.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
I hope Hawthorn wins.
They have more motive to win to make finals.
107% to 105% Dogs ATM.
Dogs are favourites tomorrow but still pressure to win.

Last edited:
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Hawthorn winning means theres a good chance we have another prelim v Collingwood
If we beat the lions in the next two games we will play the Eagles at the G in the PF, if we win tomorrow and lose to the Lions in the QF we will play the Cats in the PF
If we lose tomorrow the planets could align and we play the Pies in the Granny

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Is th
If we beat the lions in the next two games we will play the Eagles at the G in the PF, if we win tomorrow and lose to the Lions in the QF we will play the Cats in the PF
Lions at the Gabba may not be the worst result, we win we get a home prelim we lose and come back to play winner of giants dogs at home with a win giving us a home prelim v cats or pies. We’ll be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back