Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone not claimed their free extra ticket for Sunday? If anyone has a spare and would like to flick it my way I'd greatly appreciate it :) Be warned, the process is long and tortuous as I found out already.

Ross was quiet last week.
Hit Cameron and McCluggage hard, will deplete their confidence, Neale and Zorko are their two other elite players.
WB are developing a cohort of five or six elite players, that's when they become dangerous, when they develop a critical mass.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm usually Mr. Anxiety but I'm pretty calm and confident about this week. Brisbane are OK but they are not a great side. They are easily the weakest team in the top 4. They have had a pretty soft draw considering how low they finished last year. If they had a draw like us they wouldn't be sitting top 4 right now. Yes they have improved but they are not any where near a fully charged Richmond. I'll go as far to say I would be surprised if they win one final. Young and inexperienced only gets you so far. Also 9 wins in a row and they are ripe for the picking.

Richmond by 30.

So pumped for Balta.
Come on Champ 4 more wins and you're a premiership player. Show us this week why RFC has hid you in the VFL and make a statement.

Seriously if this bloke brings that Pre Season game he had against the Dees for 4 games lock us in for the flag. You can't stop Jack, Lunch, Balta and Martin.

Just run, chase, hunt, tackle smash packs and take the game on.

So with the Bummers losing I guess we are gonna have to do what we do best...

Win.
Takes the pressure off us to coast if the Bumbers had won! Now we need to go and do what we do best! Play winning footy! It's all on us now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back