Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
Yeah I think you are right , if anything Chol stays in for the role he has been playing, backup ruck /3rd tall & Balta replaces Grimes down back

Basically If Grimes doesn’t get up

Outs Grimes Ross

Ins Balta Cotchin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its out mabs, ross

in cotch, balta

If Grimes is out then its Garthwaite or someone else in

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
One possibility is he was always just going to do a few run throughs because it is better to rest it and as others have said, he could run on it, so with a few injections on Sun, he will be able to play at 90%.

The other possibility is he did a few run throughs, there was quite a bit of pain so they are giving it another 24 hours but if it doesnt improve enough, he is pulled out.

My feeling is the latter, but they may jab, tape and say there's no further risk and a long break coming up, so get out there Grimsey!!

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
You would be insane if you do not apply physical pressure to Cameron and McCluggage.
Their two elite players.
Comparing to other matches is irrelevant.
We play this one.
Then Neale and Zorko.
Zorko kicked the amazing goal on the run.

Thrasher97

🏆🏆🏆
Jul 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
One possibility is he was always just going to do a few run throughs because it is better to rest it and as others have said, he could run on it, so with a few injections on Sun, he will be able to play at 90%.

The other possibility is he did a few run throughs, there was quite a bit of pain so they are giving it another 24 hours but if it doesnt improve enough, he is pulled out.

My feeling is the latter, but they may jab, tape and say there's no further risk and a long break coming up, so get out there Grimsey!!
Yep agreed, Cotch and Dion apparently only trained for a small amount as well so I think its more managing their training then saying he's/they are out.

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
A fit Garth will always be better than a proppy Grimes. One of Dylan's key assets is his exceptional closing speed. If a jabbed up ankle interferes with this, or puts him in a position where he could do even more damage, I don't want him playing. We want him this game but need him in finals. I still remember seeing a hobbling Astbury in last year's PF when we too a calculated risk with his fitness and I hope to never see anything like it again.

M0557

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020 - What a Ride...
Aug 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Ham United, Boston Celtics
Geelol
IMG_20190824_164115.jpeg

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status