Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
I am trying to get some clarity to the umpire whining rule on the MB game day thread. Yesterdays game, if you mentioned umpire decisions, you got a thread ban, yet today, blue supporters were crying and nothing was done, no bans given. Still have not been given a straight answer btw lol

chief-american-horse.jpg

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I am trying to get some clarity to the umpire whining rule on the MB game day thread. Yesterdays game, if you mentioned umpire decisions, you got a thread ban, yet today, blue supporters were crying and nothing was done, no bans given. Still have not been given a straight answer btw lol

My post got deleted on mb thread coz I said maggots were cheats

No_Spoke

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
If the eagles couldn't beat us with a 5 goal head start then the lions are not beating us either.

And then on the monday we buy all the tickets again by entering CATS and the scatter flogs will be up in arms again, Dangerfield will be on radio in the week leading up to the QF whinging about where the game is played, we will boo then scats out onto the ground before giving them a hiding and moving on to the prelim against an interstate side and then onto the GF against an interstate side where we will bury them.

Now where has this happened before i wonder :think:

I like cat salt on my chips

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'd rather WC win than another scenario because then the bloody pies aren't in the top 4. They don't deserve it.

Lol at your username.

Disagree. No home prelim for the e-girls perfect.
If Collingwood get a home prelim on the other side of the draw perfect. If we played Collingwood in the grand final it would be GOAT. There are no bigger chokers

Oct 4, 2017
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol at your username.

Disagree. No home prelim for the e-girls perfect.
If Collingwood get a home prelim on the other side of the draw perfect. If we played Collingwood in the grand final it would be GOAT. There are no bigger chokers
As much as beating the pies in a GF would ultimately make my life complete, I'm not sure if I'd even make it to the day. I'd die from too many nervous shits beforehand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back