Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just did a spreadsheet while waiting for something to happen in the cricket.

Surprisingly, 63pts is pretty much the required margin for 2nd no matter what. It becomes 64 if they score 103 but something tells me that if they score 103 we won’t be getting near that mark anyway. I thought their score would make that vary more but it turns out not.

Dang. Just realised that playing Brisbane week 1 means it’ll be the first final I haven’t been too since 2013. Apart from 2014 PA. Have to watch it on the TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dang. Just realised that playing Brisbane week 1 means it’ll be the first final I haven’t been too since 2013. Apart from 2014 PA. Have to watch it on the TV.

Webjet.com.au or virgin or Qantas lol don't have to watch on TV.

Surprisingly, 63pts is pretty much the required margin for 2nd no matter what. It becomes 64 if they score 103 but something tells me that if they score 103 we won’t be getting near that mark anyway. I thought their score would make that vary more but it turns out not.

You dirty actuary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why we should have thumped the Pies when we smashed them in the first half the other week.

A home final against the lions would be delicious.

Good luck today. The Eagles just turned the finals on its head. I said on our board I had question marks over them. They fell in againts the crows and are 16th in the league in contested possesion. Just thought the foaming at the mouth over them was a bit OTT, not surprised they shat the bed.

I am secretly annoyed.. I had them pencilled in for round 1 of finals at the Gabba, would WAY rather them than you guys which now looks VERY likely.

Its now virtually dead rubber for us today which will either take the sting out of our tail or.. mean we play with freedom, we can be dangerous when we dont put pressure on ourselves.

Predicting a 4-5 goal win to you guys, really looking forward to it, conditions look perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back