Game Day Round 23: Richmond v St.Kilda. Nick Riewoldt's last game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's game day?

gJt6Fnb.png

ItmbCyI.png

Need results to go our way today, ie Adelaide and Fremantle winning, but regardless of that, lets see Rooey out in his last game!

Expected crowd of 85,000 is what I've been hearing, so if you're still late on getting a ticket you better either hurry up or get to the MCG early!

Funny how with Gilbo and Monty out it means Roo is playing with nobody from the '09 and '10 GF's...how times change.

What an absolute champion of our football club, I will be holding back tears or letting them loose at around 6pm Sunday afternoon. Rooey has given me some of the greatest moments of my life, and was one of the reasons my old man loved the Sainters before he passed away. Give 'em hell, boys.

GO THE SAINTS!

I've made peace with how today will most likely pan out- beer, beer, and a few tears. The added anxiety of an Essendon loss would be terrific but yeah, nah.

I'm so thankful I went to as many games as I did this year and saw the great #12 live. My young bloke won't remember it that well just yet, but I can't wait to tell him all about Rooey as he grows up. What an honour it has been to love and support this club with this man leading it for so long.

Let's do it for Roo! :):'(

A mathematically slim chance relying on Saints winning,and both West Coast and Essendon losing.
Nonetheless, I just want to see Rooey go out in style (especially if that style involves finals)

It would be nice if everything fell into place and we got a finals berth, but in reality, it wont happen, and the club has cocked-up in what should have been a better season. Still, let kick the Tiggies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling very emotional about today already, watching the great man run out and dominate in our jumper has been a part of my life as long as I can remember.
I'm too young to have witnessed most of our other club greats so Roo has always been my hero and idol growing up. Will be a tough day but hopefully saints fans are out in full force to thank him and the boys can send him off with a win!

Your ulterior motives are poorly disguised ;)
Yeah I really didn't want to add that other little bit :)

But in all honesty, even if the result didn't affect the Power, I'd still say the same thing.

Also, one of my older mates went to the Saints premiership when he was 8 years old...he's been hooked on the Saints ever since. So I've got a bit of a soft spot for em.

Carn the Saints!

Go the Saints, hope they get up for Roo's last one.

If someone has access to the stats - with no Joey & Gilbo, what is the average age and games played vs other teams for this round?

So perfect day for me is

Mcgregor knocks out Fairweather early
Freo have done the job for us getting up over the bombers
Adel scrape a win in over at Perth
And we come out and beat the Tigers by a couple of goals

Not asking much is it??? Lol
Let's make it realistic and take megregor out of the equation. Hope he gets mauled to death anyway.

It's hard to make Mayweather look like a statesman, but he does it. Not that I'm going to bother contributing to the purse of those two cretans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back