Preview Round 23 - Richmond Vs Hawthorn - The 1997 Jooce Nightclub Smoke Bomb

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Ben Miller, David Astbury Jack Ross Jason Castagna Kamdyn McIntosh Mabior Chol Marlion Pickett Riley Collier-Dawkins Will Martyn

Out: Dion Prestia (Injured),Hugo Ralphsmith ,Jake Aarts ,Kane Lambert ,Maurice Rioli,Rhyan Mansell Ryan Garthwaite Shane EdwardsToby NankervisTrent Cotchin

BacksDylan Grimes2Ben Miller46David Astbury12
Half-BacksJayden Short15Nick Vlastuin1Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineJack Graham34Thomson Dow27Kamdyn McIntosh33
Half-ForwardsMatt Parker37Liam Baker7Marlion Pickett50
ForwardsTom Lynch19Shai Bolton29Jack Riewoldt8
FollowersCallum Coleman-Jones40Riley Collier-Dawkins26Will Martyn36
Interchange:Sydney Stack44Jack Ross5Mabior Chol41
Jason Castanga11
Emergencies:Ryan Garthwaite42Jake Aarts16Patrick Naish6
Hugo Ralphsmith45
Love this side.
Good to see all RCD, Martyn, Dow, CCJ, Chol, Ross and Miller debuting, and even Jason Castagna getting a gig over Ralphy, next season might be different.
Should be fun to watch with no pressure. Off to the rubberddub, sorry Melb. lads and lass's.

Looking forward to seeing Martyn again, his first game was underwhelming and Iā€™m sure heā€™s eager to show us what heā€™s got

Millerā€™s first game as well is extremely exciting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They couldnā€™t debut Cumberland? May as well with our changes. Oh well, happy that Miller is debuting and RCD is back. I like us keeping 2 KPFs and 2 rucks in the side despite Nankervisā€™ injury.

A tick for the named side in my opinion.

Now all thatā€™s left is for us to secure the loss in this game for an 11th-12th finish :)

Good to see Pickett back. I like him up forward. Think that's his best position if we can get him comfortable there.

Love the fact we've just thrown in every young mid we have to give them all a taste. We'll probably get smashed, but it doesn't really matter.

Castagna and Ross over MJ and Ralphsmith probably my only issue with this team, but overall I'm happy.

Tanking without making it too obvious. I love it. I almost predicted the changes in last week's autopsy thread as a payback to the AFL for screwing us this year with rule changes and the record free kick differential. I would have preferred "rested" after the "injured" player's names. I think Edwards and Cotchin are the only legit "injuries". So take this away from us AFL. The picks will be sweeter in the draft and we get to see some quality (hopefully) kids play.

Zero expectation other than seeing Dave's last game and the kids. I think we will go out kicking and screaming. The year from hell will be over and we can rest and wait for the new rule changes if the Cats fail to win the flag again....

I would love Dimma to approach Clarkson in the off season with the challenge of working a tactic to screw with the "stand" rule. Clarkson loves a challenge - like homework before he goes on holidays.

Won't be surprised if we smash the Hawks in frees to "make up" for the ride we have had this year... I'm going to tip a draw because of the mutual respect of Dimma and Clarkson. It will be a relief when the season is over and we can watch us smash the draft, and then launch into next year.

I hope win win for Dave and Bashar...

Love this side.
Good to see all RCD, Martyn, Dow, CCJ, Chol, Ross and Miller debuting, and even Jason Castagna getting a gig over Ralphy, next season might be different.
Should be fun to watch with no pressure. Off to the rubberddub, sorry Melb. lads and lass's.
why is cuddles castanga in there

I think Miller could be our missing link going forward . Heā€™s got a lot of a young Alex Rance similarities but a bigger version . Having Balta , Miller , CCJ going forward both short and long term would be an awesome asset .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back