Game Day Round 23/SC GF Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not much chop at this anymore, and after 14 seasons i really should retire coz the writing is definitely on the wall.
However this is still where the finest hangout on the forum....so i'll probably go into the PSD and hope to get picked up for yet another 1yr contract.

Finished back in the peleton at 3180. Looked v good early season, but i ran out of puff by purchasing just about every loser i could find.

Congrats to all those happy with their results, and especially those soon to be sporting those snappy new dirty bird tracksuits and socks. Soooo Sexay.

Ended up with a half decent score, despite Stewart donut, McCeery - 3 (Ziebell) and Bianco 28 (Pendleburry)

That was pretty much the story of my horrid season, ruined by injuries/ suspensions/ team selections every single week.
But, I still front up and ride out the game

Thank you for another great year guys, with all the laughs and banter.
We'll just go into the SC hibernation now and come back in a few months time :D

Well done to all the guys in these two leagues:
  • ROObies BOObies - League Ranking of 62 of 22,834 - Let's aim for top 20 next year!
  • BFLONELYKENTSCLUB - League Ranking of 134 of 22,834 - is not too shabby
Edit: Also, 2021 BFooty Div 11 League Ranking 243 of 22,834 - batting well out of our league too :D

1629672977500.png

Last edited:

Only the awards presentations left. Some terrific seasons with many old faces in contention.
Special mention to cactus, who carried the yellow jersey at rank #1 for a good part of the season. Absolute Gun. Next year lookout.
I think i speak for all though when i say its tough to go past a man who has become an instant BFSC Hall Of Fame legend, with back to back phenomenal seasons.
Winner of the coveted Golden Puppy this year is Barry Roundhouse.

Untitled 7.jpg

So I finished 1597 this year. Had two self inflicted donuts during the year due to missing lockouts (real life got in the way). Cost me 148 points - Jordon 82 and Madden 66 on the bench.

Just to cheer my self up this morning I worked out where the extra points would of had me finish - 1207. So 148 points = 390 places. Good times.

Final position respectable, got up in one GF and got pipped by 4 points in the other (the one that matters, unfortunately).

Halfway through the season was looking really promising but I generally shat the bed when the Byes moved around and backed the wrong ponies in the second half of the year looking for value upgrades.

2021 Final Finish.PNG

PS - like a moron, 23 rounds in I decided to stuff up my Captain loop by accidentally C-ing Macrae on Friday night. Cost me the flag in the work comp. Sigh.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst season thus far. Never really threatened this year and the final salt in the wound was Bolton managing to get injured while not even playing footy, then when he was healthy Dimma, in his infinite wisdom, kept him at forward pocket despite being clearly our most dangerous mid.

That big headed kent Houston can also get ****ed.

As they say in the classics, theres always next year.

Supercoach 2021.PNG

Only the awards presentations left. Some terrific seasons with many old faces in contention.
Special mention to cactus, who carried the yellow jersey at rank #1 for a good part of the season. Absolute Gun. Next year lookout.
I think i speak for all though when i say its tough to go past a man who has become an instant BFSC Hall Of Fame legend, with back to back phenomenal seasons.
Winner of the coveted Golden Puppy this year is Barry Roundhouse.

View attachment 1214268
hahaha thats bloody phenomenal! Thanks mate!

I was hoping to sneak into the top 5000, but wasn’t to be. Missed by 56….
After being 276th after round 2 I crashed to around 15,000!
Its been a long climb back since then.
But…..
I won my cash league!!!
Bradbury’d my way to the win by saving trades, when everyone else was burning them. Stoked with that!
Its been a load of fun in here, as always, stay safe and post puppies!!

11EEE5A5-078C-454C-9851-238EE39A8147.jpg

Finished the year with 2,558 and 5/6 grand final wins.

Final ranking was a season high and personal best of 4,125.

I’ve been playing SuperCoach since 2016 and discovered this board on BigFooty last year. I owe my ranking/improvement to you all.

Overall ranking:
2016 - 41,485
2017 - 68,636
2018 - 35,012
2019 - 21,072
2020 - 4,598
2021 - 4,125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back