Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's
Any masochists thinking of flying up to see us win it - the spoon that is - by 1 point, after a shot from Basti after the siren seals the deal.

Yep I will be attending this one, will be wearing six pairs of underpants as I'll be nervous. Pick one on the line and with pick one comes oh so much power. We will be kings heading into trade month.

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If we get pick 1 this year we would be fools to use it on kelly, grabbing the best kid in the draft less salary is being paid and possibly as good as kelly if not better, 2018 1st id be okay with and this years compo for Hansen.
I don't know im all for kelly but pick 1 is too much pick 3 I can part with but 1 is just too much.

Any masochists thinking of flying up to see us win it - the spoon that is - by 1 point, after a shot from Basti after the siren seals the deal.
Well before our search for pick 1 or 2, I was thinking of a long weekend in Brisbane.
Now I'm almost certain to cheer on NM to that illustrious pick.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
its amazing how finishing bottom now is a bonus as u get the #1 pick.... 20 years ago it would be a an absolute disgrace to finish bottom and you would be teased about it at school everyday. How times have changed

I guess you're not at school anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get pick 1 this year we would be fools to use it on kelly, grabbing the best kid in the draft less salary is being paid and possibly as good as kelly if not better, 2018 1st id be okay with and this years compo for Hansen.
I don't know im all for kelly but pick 1 is too much pick 3 I can part with but 1 is just too much.

If god forgive north get pick one maybe a change of picks may accompany pick one

shniko11

Beneath the blue and white
Nov 6, 2015
Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lions might win one game of their remaining....we might beat Pies and a pencilled win against *
Lions have more to gain with wins from here than we do. New coach they would want to show something and a few more wins does wonders for a club that has been holding up the ladder for the best part of a decade imo.
Where has top picks gotten them all these years?

Whereas we are just beginning to bottom out so yes i think it's doable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back