AFL RDT Round 23 Trades + Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Well no trades means I'm stuck with and injured Stewart on the bench. Also Ziebell injury means I'm copping a donut in the fwd line....unless Worrell somehow plays and I get his 30.

Will still end up fielding Bramble at M8. Can't remember when I last finished the season with a rookie on field. Pretty sure I was full premo a few weeks ago and somehow have gone backwards.

Lesson for next year: always save one trade until the end to avoid a donut

One more week to go

THEY CAN'T HURT US ANYMORE

Full 22 with emergencies in playing in DEF and FWD so i can loop Briggs/Treacy as my forward cover for Ziebell.

Macrae (vc) & Houston tonight.

All i hope is that i score enough to go up 2 or more spots in the rankings and thus finish in the top 50.
yeah surely you go up. I think any team with full 22 playing and no rookies will do well

348 from 3

Macrae(vc) 119
Houston 73
Weightman 37

- got Weightman filling in for Ziebell + Bianco filling in for Williams
- took the 119 from Macrae as captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made it to my work league's grand final, pretty much battle of the injured squads with both of us out of trades, I had to use my last trade on Lloyd to win my prelim. All comes down to the ess vs coll game. I have Treacy too just as emergency due to looping Miller.

I'm very lucky ROB is injured for him.

1629576254444.png

What a surprise…finish the season with a 2369 despite still fielding a heap of spuds…special thanks to Dangerfield after bringing him in this week after his 121 last week… had Matt Kennedy all week and swapped to Dangerfield last minute…great work with his 0-0-0-0 last quarter. Vintage DT

i traded just three times in the last 6 weeks and had 3 scores over 2350… lesson for next year…don’t trade to improve your team..else you end up bringing in guys like Mitch Duncan for $840k… pure luck this game…

Went down 13 spots, fitting end. Talk about cursed

Final rank 122

Never thought I'd be fielding L.Bramble and A.Doughnut in the final round of this year.

This year there was a a top tier consisting of Titch, Steele, Lyons and Touk. I reckon you had to have at least 2 of those guys. I only had Titch and the others became way too expensive.

Next year the only mids I will get are inside mids who love to tackle. Unfortunately this year, 2 of my mids (Brouch and Taranto) were suddenly not mids anymore so that hurt a lot.

rd 23: 2069pts (top 33%)
overall: 1,260th (top 14%)... down 93 spots... not even top1000 😠

one of my worst season's ever - not helped by an endless list of wasted trades on injured players (especially to my uniques) :(

didn't own any of Gawn, Taranto, Mills, Steele, Miller - all pretty much must-haves... no wonder i suck at RDT this year !!!

Finished with 2343 and having to field Durham and Parker. Final ranking of 133.
Wasn't too bad this season. I actually started with Miller and brought in Lyons and Keays pretty early. Struggled with rookie picks, some were plain rubbish, some I should have held for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back