AFL RDT Round 23 Trades + Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished 58th overall. Peaked at 6th and then my luck turned around with my last minute decision to bring in Duncan over Zorko. Duncan was concussed and from that point on lots of my decisions just didnt pan out. Overall, it was a good season but i really wanted the top 50 finish. I won a few leagues but lost BF Div1 final by 4 points. No more stress now, bring on the finals and the NFL season

Finished 36th overall, my best finish ever, and has a massive last round finishing 10th thanks mainly to having a full list and also Nic Nat who I traded Grundy to back in the bye rounds.
Thanks to Bandicoot for setting up Big Footy DT Div 1 league (even though I got knocked out in the Prelim :disappointed:) and thanks to everyone for making it such a competitive league.

1629710262189.png

Finished 411 overall, but won all 5 of my GF's, which seems to be a thing with RDT.

If you go hard early, sure you can place higher easier, but then you run the risk of missing out on making GF's, where saving trades can often be the key factor.

Much more of a difficult balancing act than in AFL DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back