Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 trade left. BF Div9 and NMBF Div1 GFs.

In: Boomer.
Out: Zorko? Or McVeigh and put Hipwood on field?

Don't even care.

I was going to bring boomer in this week because i assumed he'd be trying his guts out in the hope of getting a new contract.

Now that's off the table I'm definitely not picking him, all the farewell stuff before and during the game will be too distracting for him to get a big SC score i reckon

I was going to bring boomer in this week because i assumed he'd be trying his guts out in the hope of getting a new contract.

Now that's off the table I'm definitely not picking him, all the farewell stuff before and during the game will be too distracting for him to get a big SC score i reckon
Just as likely to play a blinder to stick it up them or for a farewell as for a new contract.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I stall at about top 10K in SC instead of getting really good. I'd sometimes rather have a bloke in for sentimental reasons even if it costs me a bit (being knocked out of my cashie makes it an easier call).

So anyway ...

Boomer + McVeigh + Lobb

or

Boomer + Zorko + Hipwood (and can loophole Lobb if Phillips doesn't play)

Just as likely to play a blinder to stick it up them or for a farewell as for a new contract.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I stall at about top 10K in SC instead of getting really good. I'd sometimes rather have a bloke in for sentimental reasons even if it costs me a bit (being knocked out of my cashie makes it an easier call).

So anyway ...

Boomer + McVeigh + Lobb

or

Phillips will play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been struggling to hit above 100. + Neale is much better and could hit 130+
If you got the trade up your sleeve and can avoid carnage then it's a great move...if he scores more.
I'm expecting the Roos to come out hard this week with the news at North...could mean lower scores at GWS.

1 trade left. BF Div9 and NMBF Div1 GFs.

In: Boomer.
Out: Zorko? Or McVeigh and put Hipwood on field?

Don't even care.
How do you feel about the news mate?
Sad to see it go down like this...still playing good footy and would of loved the decision to be made by the players rather than the club. I get the club wants to blood some young guys and these old guys are filling spots but * mate...Boomer! The leading games great gettin the boot....stinks!

So anyway ...

Boomer + McVeigh + Lobb

or

Not expecting big scores from Lobb this week with Goldstein and Thompson and Tarrant could limit his output. Also North might put in a good performance for Boomer and the other North players who have been denied another season by north

Not expecting big scores from Lobb this week with Goldstein and Thompson and Tarrant could limit his output. Also North might put in a good performance for Boomer and the other North players who have been denied another season by north
I think Thompson out with a groin...could be wrong.

How do you feel about the news mate?
Sad to see it go down like this...still playing good footy and would of loved the decision to be made by the players rather than the club. I get the club wants to blood some young guys and these old guys are filling spots but glory be mate...Boomer! The leading games great gettin the boot....stinks!
Initial shock but I'll get over it.

Reality is he was always going to hang on to the bitter end and in a way I'm OK seeing him go 6 months too early rather than 6 months too late. Selfishly it would be great seeing him bouncing down the wing for another year but it's fine that the club is as realistic about where we're at as we hoped they would be. The list isn't in terrible shape and if we can bring in or unearth a couple of A-graders the dip doesn't have to be too deep or too long.

Announcement was a bit ham-fisted but it seems the players forced their hand on the timing and rumours had already started before the club could do anything. 3 of the 4 had also made it hard by constantly saying in the media they wanted to go on if they could, so a "dignified" retirement presser would have come across as fake anyway.

I've seen Greig and Schimma and Carey and Archer go, Ross Smith miss out on a flag, and I'm still a bit sad about Larkin's hamstrings. Bring on the next era.

Wasn't he out with a groin just a couple weeks ago? played last week right? you could be right. Firrito might leave everything he's got out on the footy field considering he doesn't have long.
Did it again early in the Syd game. McDonald a likely in with Hansen taking Thompson's role. Either that or Vickers-Willis in for Thompson and McDonald for one of McKenzie/Mullett.

Did it again early in the Syd game. McDonald a likely in with Hansen taking Thompson's role. Either that or Vickers-Willis in for Thompson and McDonald for one of McKenzie/Mullett.

This^, would love to see EVW get a crack.

I have Cripps and he's been awesome the last month!

Nic Nat to who? I have Gawn.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Few trade options for Sloane under $560,000
Josh Kennedy (vs Richmond), Gibbs (vs Essendon), Neale, Selwood
Who is the best option ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back