What do I use my one trade on?

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Hmmmm one trade left, no injury worries, now it just a luxury trade. Have 60k in the bank. My three real options are Gunston, Boak, Dalhaus. Thoughts people?

Hmmmm one trade left, no injury worries, now it just a luxury trade. Have 60k in the bank. My three real options are Gunston, Boak, Dalhaus. Thoughts people?

bye bye Boak

easy choice

Gunston v the pies - only way we could stop Gunston would be if Mick Gayfer was named

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 28, 2002
centre half forward
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Hey Guys. In a cash league GF.

Ive got both Sloane and Neale and have 2 trades left. Originally i had traded Sloane to Cripps and Collins to a rookie (only have a spare $5k) but now I'm unsure whether to trade sloane and neale out or risk it with Neale? I have Dunkley as cover for Neale if he misses but would almost kill my chance if he was a late out.

What do you recommend i shall do?

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Hey Guys. In a cash league GF.

Ive got both Sloane and Neale and have 2 trades left. Originally i had traded Sloane to Cripps and Collins to a rookie (only have a spare $5k) but now I'm unsure whether to trade sloane and neale out or risk it with Neale? I have Dunkley as cover for Neale if he misses but would almost kill my chance if he was a late out.

What do you recommend i shall do?

Trade Sloane to S.Mitchell, or Steven (Could go huge VS Bris)

Then keep Neale, if he's out, trade to Bont...

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
bye bye Boak

easy choice

Gunston v the pies - only way we could stop Gunston would be if Mick Gayfer was named
Yea that's my thoughts, but who under 506k is a big improvement though...... That is the real question!

gh172

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Gibbs.

Thinking of trading Nic Nat to Grundy over Martin as Brisbane have listed two ruckman on the emergency bench.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back