Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Well somethings are meant to be and it looks like SmugKentGreene being out means that all the stars have aligned to bring the big Bud in, could go absolutely massive in a game that means nothing apart from farewelling a few club greats and the big mans milestone. Id imagine all swans players will be looking to give Bud the ball as much as they can, much like Roughy for the hawks last week.

Until Greene was out the plan for my last trade was to get rid of Sheed or Rocky for any mid i wanted, was looking like J.Lyons as a juicy pod, or i could go the sensible but un sexy option of bringing in Marshall for Greene.

Good luck to those lucky enough to be in the big dance this week, i made my main GF but got knocked out of the tragics 2 last week :(
He's going to do one of those beautiful last round show pony 200's like Riewoldt did...and win it all for us.
If I had a trade left i'd lock him in.
Easy 200 for the Budwah
Do it
Do it
Out: Punchy
In: Bud

goondog

Premium Gold
May 19, 2001
Perth via Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
He's going to do one of those beautiful last round show pony 200's like Riewoldt did...and win it all for us.
If I had a trade left i'd lock him in.
Easy 200 for the Budwah
Do it
Do it
Out: Punchy
In: Bud

Mate you've got me convinced.
Sloane + Heeney => Budwah + Jelly
$450 on the line in my cashies GF, might as well go out with a bang.

439k to use on a defender.

Jamie Macmillan
Heath Shaw
Jeremy Howe
Brayden Maynard
Connor Rozee
Tom Barrass

I need a player people, doesn't have to be from that list.

Lloyd/Laird/Williams/Whitfield/Hurn are already in the back line.

I was in the same ballpark with a potential trade and I was looking at Finlayson. Would obviously prefer to loop him with someone though (even an Answerth or Logue). Unsure how much the fact I have Gardiner (another D/F) in my FWD line is playing on my mind though. Scored big against the Suns earlier this season.

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve got 1 trade left and enough money to go Gawn>Goldstein. Do I hold or trade for the LOLs?

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
I’ve got 1 trade left and enough money to go Gawn>Goldstein. Do I hold or trade for the LOLs?
I'm wondering the same thing. Opponent and I both have Gawn, so would hate to trade in Goldstein as a POD and he scores less than Max. Hoping that Gawn is a late out.

I'm going Gawn > Goldy to stay with my opponent, Gawn might even come out yet, i reckon he is risky with that hammy, anyway we will know in a few minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a few bucks to fund Heeney to Marshall... With Mabior out, I'd like a FWD bench player just in case. I.Hill would have been perfect, but he doesn't free up enough cash.

So... as fate would have it, I'm trading BIG CHOL to HUGE DIXon.

What a time to make your debut young man. I have no idea what you look like Hugh, but going by every kangas forward tonning up against Port last week, I expect the same from your good self on Sunday arvo.

....and I'm out Robbie > Marshall...
Now to join you splendid kents at the lappy tables in that pumping joint The NTC (no trades club)
no no no no, too late to join now.

With Big Maximus confirmed decided to finally use my last 2 trades on;
Bewley -> West
H. Clark -> new CD #1 Gull Houli

Considered bringing in that kent Marshall for one of Gray (F6) or Hoff (F7) but considering how much I hate the prick and the amount of melting I've done because of him I just couldn't do it on principle. Would have felt dirty :moustache:

DGroover

Senior List
Jan 31, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Decided my last trade will be unsexy Robbie out for Cameron (VC)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
2 trades left so may as well get rid of my stinky combo of Sicily, Sloane and MCrouch.

What would you rather from

1. Sicily, JKelly, Yeo
2. Houli, JKelly, Sloane
3. Houli, Yeo, MCrouch

1k off doing Sloane and Sicily for Houli and JKelly which would have been my preferred trade.

DGroover

Senior List
Jan 31, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
2 trades left so may as well get rid of my stinky combo of Sicily, Sloane and MCrouch.

What would you rather from

1. Sicily, JKelly, Yeo
2. Houli, JKelly, Sloane
3. Houli, Yeo, MCrouch

1k off doing Sloane and Sicily for Houli and JKelly which would have been my preferred trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Just once I would like to finish a season with 1 trade still in hand, just because I can. I would put it on my SC resume & everyone would get sick of hearing about it. :)
I'm wondering the same thing. Opponent and I both have Gawn, so would hate to trade in Goldstein as a POD and he scores less than Max. Hoping that Gawn is a late out.
I'm going Gawn > Goldy to stay with my opponent, Gawn might even come out yet, i reckon he is risky with that hammy, anyway we will know in a few minutes.
Gawn>Goldstein has severely backfired 😢.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back