Trades Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

damn I have to trade Gawn...too much noise on him being a late out. Probably just over-reactions but I can't finish the year with a doughnut. I just can't...

Gawn to Marshall

Leaves me just 47k.

Hunter Clark survives simply because I don't have the cash to get him to a decent defender premo, Whit is the only one I want and I can't get him.

Sloane, Cripps and Murphy my weakest mids and I will choose to trade the one that scores 120+

Options are:
A) Sloane to Shuey/Ross/Hunter. Don't like this option actually, can't get anyone decent.
B) Cripps to Shiels/Duncan/Curnow
C) Murphy out opens up a few options: Oliver, Fyfe, Dusty, Zorko

Thinking option C has the best ceiling players.

damn I have to trade Gawn...too much noise on him being a late out. Probably just over-reactions but I can't finish the year with a doughnut. I just can't...

Gawn to Marshall

Leaves me just 47k.

Hunter Clark survives simply because I don't have the cash to get him to a decent defender premo, Whit is the only one I want and I can't get him.

Sloane, Cripps and Murphy my weakest mids and I will choose to trade the one that scores 120+

Options are:
A) Sloane to Shuey/Ross/Hunter. Don't like this option actually, can't get anyone decent.
B) Cripps to Shiels/Duncan/Curnow
C) Murphy out opens up a few options: Oliver, Fyfe, Dusty, Zorko

Thinking option C has the best ceiling players.
Hunter will have a field day against our spud team.

Players under 20% ownership for the final round:

Duncan
Murphy
Jelly
Billings
Marshall
J. Cameron
Ellis

(C) on Dunks. Will either be a monster score, or absolutely shocking. Genuinely excited, whichever way this round goes, as there's so much riding on most games and I don't have to deal with 2019 fantasy after Sunday night! Wooop!

Final Team for the year:

DEF: Whit, Lloyd, Houli, Crisp, Laird, Ellis (Idun, Naish)

MID: Macrae (VC), Treloar, Jelly, Gaff, Brouch, Taranto, Duncan, Murphy (Noble, Bell)

RUC: Grundy, Marshall (Sweet, Cameron)

FWD: Dunks (C), Dusty, Danger, Boak, Billings, J. Cameron (Hind, Gardner)

Fwd POD with an easier match up (coming in for Max, Macrae my other in for the midfield).
- Ziebell
- Wingard
- Lycett (vs rookie Scott Jones from Freo)

Cripps > Duncan the second trade.
Going in balls and all... no Maxy cover. (Likely vent incoming)
My Grand Final opponent in a mates league has done this, with Grundy captain.. maybe it's you as I got a few big footy peeps to join. ;)
I've gone with Macrae captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Grand Final opponent in a mates league has done this, with Grundy captain.. maybe it's you as I got a few big footy peeps to join. ;)
I've gone with Macrae captain.
Ahh Eagle Excellence... we fight!

gf dt19.jpg

Hopefully everyone plays, then I can't see a clear advantage to either team. I've got the C runs on the board.
Shapes as an epic Grand Final... Scoreboard - Corn Fed Clowns 499 - Eagle Excellence 443 ... :thumbsu: :nose:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back