Trades Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else is looking at those '1 week wonder' trades this week? I'm looking at Jeremy Cameron to load up against GC in his return game, after their poor performance against the Dogs today. Could kick 7 or more. Did the same last year with Hawkins

EDIT: Have decided to just swing for the fences and see what happens -

T Kelly > J Cameron
Billings > J Kelly

Captain Grundy against Zac Clarke. Bring on next year!

Last edited:
Hind to 170k rookie spud
Hunter Clark to Whit

Once again I will trade out my weakest link and only real rookie left, but Clark will somehow ton up. I will continue to back in Cripps, Sloane and Telly but Clark will manage to outscore all 3 next week. Maybe I should go against the grain and keep Clark, then trade Cripps/Sloane to a real uber premo mid or Telly to Dusty. Ah what if...

WAS keen to bring in Josh Kelly for R22, unsure now. $200k spare I think.
Salem to Houli.
Cripps to someone..
Really going to need the crystal ball this week.

question this week is if it is better to try and swap two premiums for value picks or just to upgrade my worst premium to an uber. The uber option is the mid-season play and probably smarter, but have to check if there is any crazy value I can find. Pity hacks like Tim Kelly are so bloody cheap now. Makes it hard.

Unable to ditch Guthrie for the best part of 3 months.. finally "upgrade" to DBJ.. why do i play this game.

Blakely to a value pick... either Telly or Shiels to anyone

All Hawk GF for Div 5! Me vs Hawkforce.

Any update on the other Divs?
I may be wrong, but i dont think I was able to make it into the Grannie from 18th in Division 1.. don't know how. I blame the way the whole thing was structured.

Also, just checked and the Division 1 grannie just happened last week. Was that supposed to be the case?

I may be wrong, but i dont think I was able to make it into the Grannie from 18th in Division 1.. don't know how. I blame the way the whole thing was structured.

Also, just checked and the Division 1 grannie just happened last week. Was that supposed to be the case?

View attachment 729951
I think it depends on how many teams there are in the Div and what round it started. I think the Div 4 GF was last week too.

Congrats though Butterz!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just re sorting team, and by price
Laird drops to D6
Boak drops to F6
And Worpel (who I started at F3) is now up to F2

Gawn watch this week. Dees are well and truly done so if he's not right, they might go Preuss vs Goldstein.
Crows won't need 2 rucks against the dogs in a likely cold/wet Ballarat.

I wouldn't be in such a hurry to dump Telly when he's got the blues next in a 'must win' game.
They can't risk dropping out of the top 2 and being embarrased by the Blues.
I reckon he tonnes up.
We haven't been tagging much recently anyway and when we do we usually tag the bigger bodied players.

Going for GF win in my mate's league.

Got as high as 550 rank but now sitting at 982 so willing drop out of the top 1000 for the win.

Laird > Houli (Can't afford Laird to spud it up whilst his Houli goes bonkers)
Salem > Houston

Uniques are... (Before his trades)

MINE Vs HIS

Crisp Vs B.Smith
Stewart Vs Hurn
Houston Vs Z.Williams
Duncan Vs Rockliff
Marshall Vs Dusty

Gonna be pretty close. Captain choice is gonna be crucial

Remove this Banner Ad

Back