Trades Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Going for GF win in my mate's league.

Got as high as 550 rank but now sitting at 982 so willing drop out of the top 1000 for the win.

Laird > Houli (Can't afford Laird to spud it up whilst his Houli goes bonkers)
Salem > Houston

Uniques are... (Before his trades)

MINE Vs HIS

Crisp Vs B.Smith
Stewart Vs Hurn
Houston Vs Z.Williams
Duncan Vs Rockliff
Marshall Vs Dusty

Gonna be pretty close. Captain choice is gonna be crucial
The Dunks C choice last round was the game changer for me, a real POD.

Hopefully will nail the last one for last hurrah

What's the chance that Gawn plays? Hope he doesn't cos I have Marshall at R2 and Grundy

Honestly can’t see why Demons would consider it

Potential injury
Pointless game
Good game from Preuss in VFL

Could easily rest Max without any issue or suggestion of tanking!

Waiting on Gawny, but with Ross the boss gone almost guaranteed Freo will play looser and may get the win. Rocky just looks slow at the minute. So Rocky to Jelly locked if Gawny is alive.

Waiting on Gawny, but with Ross the boss gone almost guaranteed Freo will play looser and may get the win. Rocky just looks slow at the minute. So Rocky to Jelly locked if Gawny is alive.
Rocky might get dropped this week.......but I think Bullwinkle (lyjett) might be back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocky might get dropped this week.......but I think Bullwinkle (lyjett) might be back in.
That would make it interesting having to cover both Rocky and Gawn, there would be no Jelly in the case. Guess its all up to teams. Or might just do something like Nank and Jelly for Gawny and Rocky.

That would make it interesting having to cover both Rocky and Gawn, there would be no Jelly in the case. Guess its all up to teams. Or might just do something like Nank and Jelly for Gawny and Rocky.
Gawn has not been mentioned on Demons injury list

Gawn has not been mentioned on Demons injury list
From the AFL Injury list: "Max Gawn (hamstring) and Jordan Lewis (corked shin) are right to go after minor incidents last round."

How sure are we that Maxxy will be 100%? I really can't afford to have him go down in the Fantasy Grand Final. Greene not on the injury list but has a cross on the Fantasy site - I wonder what the deal is there?

Holy s**t it just occurred to me that the pain, misery and suffering of this fantasy season is almost over!

I'm going to miss it...

Time to start stuffing up, sorry - planning our sides for next year.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back