Game Day Round 23 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've worked bloody hard tonight but I thought we could have kept it going a bit more in that final quarter.

Oh well top 4 locked in.

See how Sydney goes now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes me even prouder of Rivers. Man I love that guy. Going into bat for his backline brother in Petty and telling Zorko to * off post game. Legend Riv.

Would be so surprised if BT cared either way. Like I said the other week, I think he just likes calling close games, which makes sense.
Yeah just can’t work up enthusiasm once the game is dead. He’s great when he gives a s**t.

* Dayne Zorko.

Thought Al Richardson handled the questions professionally. Something was apparently said about Petty's family; but didn't really confirm anything or give much away.

I do hope your club follows up on it and doesn't just leave it there. This s**t is not on and he can't get away with it. Has always been reasonably embarrassing to have him as a captain, needs to be suspended either by the AFL or by us.

Someone on reddit is saying it was something about a deceased parent. But that's reddit so take it with a huge grain of salt.
Speculation but would make sense.

Can't underestimate that win. Brisbane don't lose their too often and completely dismantled Carlton the weekend before. We completely smashed Brisbane and now go into finals with some really good momentum.

Zorko has got to be one of the most undisciplined captains in the competition, seems like he's a total POS too. Love a bit of trash talk, but if he's said something seriously heinous about Pettys family then I hope it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back