Captains Round 23 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gawn VC currently. Zerrett appeals, Danger not so much.
C no idea. Steven owes me, but Robbo Factor. Lynch GCS in the batte of who could care less but with the Suns maybe not being happy little vegemites.
Probably Hannebery / Pendlebury. Hopefully won't need it.

Don't have anyone that can loophole with if Gawn goes huge (VC), I have one trade left
Do I trade Phillips/Austin/ MacPherson to nonplaying player so I can loophole?

Yep Gawn vs Danger VC is leaving me scratching my head, can potentially decide the GF right there

My opponent has Danger (VC) into Pendles (C) & is projected to win by about 50 points.

At the moment I have Jelwood (VC) into Hanners (C)... But not confident with neither.. I think i will need a bold move to pull off this GF win!

Other VC Options from this afternoons matches:
Danger
Gawn
Cripps
Zerrett

But my C Options are limited:
Hanners
Shaw
Zorko
Montagna

Good news is I have til final match of the round to use my loophole, as I have Collins on my bench and JJ on the field...

Any ideas?? :huh:

Last edited:
My opponent has Danger (VC) into Pendles (C) & is projected to win by about 50 points.

At the moment I have Jelwood (VC) into Hanners (C)... But not confident with neither.. I think i will need a bold move to pull off this GF win!

Other VC Options from this afternoons matches:
Danger
Gawn
Cripps
Zerrett

But my C Options are limited:
Hanners
Shaw
Zorko
Montagna

Good news is I have til final match of the round to use my loophole, as I have Collins on my bench and JJ on the field...

Any ideas?? :huh:

Cripps is on fire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you think about Hanners as my Captain choice?

Assuming Cripps doesn't give me enough reason to use my loophole!

Any swans mid scares me shitless

JPK, Parker, Hanners TMitch can all go big - inevitably one of the 4 has a downer because of it

Hanners to me is solid for a 100-130 - just cannot see him going massive but he is a solid captain choice

Appreciate the tip :thumbsu:

I changed my VC from Jelwood to Cripps.. Less than 2 minutes before lockout I changed to Danger....then I changed back to Cripps :drunk:

My opponent has it on Danger... So far its a break even.. Gotta hope Roos tries a lockdown for the 2nd half and Cripps keeps going!

Roos going out with a whimper

Any swans mid scares me shitless

JPK, Parker, Hanners TMitch can all go big - inevitably one of the 4 has a downer because of it

Hanners to me is solid for a 100-130 - just cannot see him going massive but he is a solid captain choice

Gene Simmons

Hanners right now echoing my fears

Appreciate the tip :thumbsu:

I changed my VC from Jelwood to Cripps.. Less than 2 minutes before lockout I changed to Danger....then I changed back to Cripps :drunk:

My opponent has it on Danger... So far its a break even.. Gotta hope Roos tries a lockdown for the 2nd half and Cripps keeps going!

Big 140 from Cropps, but shaded by Danger. No shame in that.

The shame is all mine. I also had the VC on Cropps, but stuffed up all loophole options.

My ranking is shite anyway, so no big deal. Just gonna whack the big C on my boy Pendles and ride the wave. :D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back