Preview Round 23 vs Port Adelaide @ Metricon, Saturday

LynchysMob

Club Legend
Nov 19, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What a find Fiorini is. Wish people would recognise that although Clayton makes mistakes with senior recruits his drafting is excellent for the most part. Even if you do sit there on draft day going what the fu** it usually pans out alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheSunGod

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2010
Bangsaphan Noi
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Team Buakaw Golovkin
Trying to watch this through the AFL Horrible Definition app is a struggle, but it looks exactly like the last two games with 90% of our mids injured or leaving or both, we just can't run with them.

TheSunGod

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2010
Bangsaphan Noi
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Team Buakaw Golovkin
What a find Fiorini is. Wish people would recognise that although Clayton makes mistakes with senior recruits his drafting is excellent for the most part. Even if you do sit there on draft day going what the **** it usually pans out alright.
Whoever said the kid gets to the right spots is spot on. Just knows how to find it.

Cochblocked

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The hype of Tom Barrass yesterday was ridiculous. People saying it's impossible for him not to get the rising star nomination. Fiorini already has more disposals than him at half time.

Krozza

All Australian
Dec 11, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys!!
Trying to watch this through the AFL Horrible Definition app is a struggle, but it looks exactly like the last two games with 90% of our mids injured or leaving or both, we just can't run with them.
I actually don't think we've played that bad. Stat's all ours. Just the inside 50 conversion.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supersuns

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Pacers, Arsenal, Colts, Mets
I've really like hallahan tonight, hasn't played extremely well but he is the first person to throw his body at the ball and fight for it. If he had about 2 more steps of pace about him he would tear the game open

Top Bottom